• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 season thread

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HARVICK!!!

Back to back at that, and on to his best track next week.

One more win to tie Mark Martin. Tied Matt Kenseth today.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HARVICK!!!

Back to back at that, and on to his best track next week.

One more win to tie Mark Martin. Tied Matt Kenseth today.

Looking a lot like 2014 Harvick with him dominating races. Think they just needed a year to get the Ford package figured out.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mikey is forever showing everyone that he is indeed the clown of NASCAR.
If there was a 3rd Waltrip in NASCAR, I'd say that they'd be the modern day equivalent to The Three Stooges.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for all the Ford teams being out to lunch all season, struggling to run in the top 20 every week as was expected before the season started.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody is all woe is me every time Chase Elliott gets in a wreck. If he wasn't the most overhyped driver in NASCAR history and wasn't camped out around 10th most races, maybe he wouldn't get caught up in accidents as often?

Leaders don't wreck very often.

Unless no-talent Austin Dillon wrecks the leader to win

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless no-talent Austin Dillon wrecks the leader to win

Truck Champion. Busch Champion. 2 more Cup wins than CHase Elliott.

LOLOLOLOL @ No talent.

And also LOL @ you not liking Austin Dillon for being Childress's grandson, even though he won championships to earn his ride, but having nothing against a Chase Elliott who is nothing but a private school rich kid who never would have made it if it weren't for who his daddy is.

You're a cool dude, hoss, but if you really want to go this route, I can pick you apart pretty easily on this one.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for all the Ford teams being out to lunch all season, struggling to run in the top 20 every week as was expected before the season started.

I heard that too, but really didn't believe it. I thought SHR's second year with Ford would be a bounce back year for the team, and so far, it has been.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truck Champion. Busch Champion. 2 more Cup wins than CHase Elliott.

LOLOLOLOL @ No talent.

And also LOL @ you not liking Austin Dillon for being Childress's grandson, even though he won championships to earn his ride, but having nothing against a Chase Elliott who is nothing but a private school rich kid who never would have made it if it weren't for who his daddy is.

You're a cool dude, hoss, but if you really want to go this route, I can pick you apart pretty easily on this one.

My point on this is Dillon and chase are both in the same boat, Dillon has a truck championship and they both have a Bush championship Chase has a rookie of the year. Dillon rookie year was against a guy who has talent, Kyle Larson.

No I’m not a fan of Dillon, other than his two fluke wins he is a 15-25 place car every week. But then again I’m not a fan of Elliot eithe. Or a lot of driver like Gaughan, Gilliand, Menard, and list could go on of irrelevant drivers. Kinda why I quit watching napcar.

And go ahead and pick me a part, because everything you say about Chase is what I’m saying about Dillon, and they are both in the same boat. you don’t like Chase, I don’t like Dillon. I really don’t like either, I’m more of a dirt guy Larson, Bell.

:suds:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point on this is Dillon and chase are both in the same boat, Dillon has a truck championship and they both have a Bush championship Chase has a rookie of the year. Dillon rookie year was against a guy who has talent, Kyle Larson.

No I’m not a fan of Dillon, other than his two fluke wins he is a 15-25 place car every week. But then again I’m not a fan of Elliot eithe. Or a lot of driver like Gaughan, Gilliand, Menard, and list could go on of irrelevant drivers. Kinda why I quit watching napcar.

And go ahead and pick me a part, because everything you say about Chase is what I’m saying about Dillon, and they are both in the same boat. you don’t like Chase, I don’t like Dillon. I really don’t like either, I’m more of a dirt guy Larson, Bell.

:suds:

Dillon driving for his grandfather's team might have something to do with it. The only two drivers to ever win more than a handful of races with RCR are two all time greats, and in 14 years there, including what should have been his prime years, Kevin Harvick won 23 races, less than 2 per season. In 4 years and 3 races with SHR, Kevin Harvick has won 16 races, might as well say 4 per year and has won a championship. And you notice Harvick has lost his nickname of The Closer. That's because pretty much every race with RCR, he started mid pack and would have to make adjustments throughout the race to get a good finish at the end. He never dominated races like he has done with SHR.

I've been a Harvick fan since the day Dale Sr died, but get him in actual top equipment, and I bet he'd have 60 wins and multiple championships by now. Finally got a good ride when he was pushing 40, and look what happened. Went from having a solid career comparable to Dale Jr's to being in the top 20 in wins.

Dillon is generally a 10th-15th place driver who stays out of trouble for the most part, and gets the most he can.

You call the wins fluke wins, but the 600 last year, he was in the top 5 all of the race, and found a way to win when he didn't have the best car, and in the Daytona 500, he was there when it mattered. Bump drafting went bad for Almirola there, but given the run he had, good chance he wins the race anyways, and to me it was no different than Jeff Gordon moving Rusty Wallace out of the way at Bristol or Jeremy Mayfield moving Dale Sr out of the way at Pocono(both drivers had to save their cars to keep from wrecking).

Regardless of where you come from, you're not gonna make it there if you can't drive. Dillon has won races and championships at every level he's ever raced at, and with identical results, even if he wasn't Richard's grandson, he'd still be in the Cup Series, though likely with a better team, and thus having numerous more wins along the way in the Cup Series.

And why would back of the pack, irrelevant drivers turn you away from NASCAR when the only time you generally even hear their names is either at a plate track or when they wreck? There's also rans in every form of racing, including dirt racing, so that line of thinking makes zero sense.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dillon driving for his grandfather's team might have something to do with it. The only two drivers to ever win more than a handful of races with RCR are two all time greats, and in 14 years there, including what should have been his prime years, Kevin Harvick won 23 races, less than 2 per season. In 4 years and 3 races with SHR, Kevin Harvick has won 16 races, might as well say 4 per year and has won a championship. And you notice Harvick has lost his nickname of The Closer. That's because pretty much every race with RCR, he started mid pack and would have to make adjustments throughout the race to get a good finish at the end. He never dominated races like he has done with SHR.

I've been a Harvick fan since the day Dale Sr died, but get him in actual top equipment, and I bet he'd have 60 wins and multiple championships by now. Finally got a good ride when he was pushing 40, and look what happened. Went from having a solid career comparable to Dale Jr's to being in the top 20 in wins.

Dillon is generally a 10th-15th place driver who stays out of trouble for the most part, and gets the most he can.

You call the wins fluke wins, but the 600 last year, he was in the top 5 all of the race, and found a way to win when he didn't have the best car, and in the Daytona 500, he was there when it mattered. Bump drafting went bad for Almirola there, but given the run he had, good chance he wins the race anyways, and to me it was no different than Jeff Gordon moving Rusty Wallace out of the way at Bristol or Jeremy Mayfield moving Dale Sr out of the way at Pocono(both drivers had to save their cars to keep from wrecking).

Regardless of where you come from, you're not gonna make it there if you can't drive. Dillon has won races and championships at every level he's ever raced at, and with identical results, even if he wasn't Richard's grandson, he'd still be in the Cup Series, though likely with a better team, and thus having numerous more wins along the way in the Cup Series.

And why would back of the pack, irrelevant drivers turn you away from NASCAR when the only time you generally even hear their names is either at a plate track or when they wreck? There's also rans in every form of racing, including dirt racing, so that line of thinking makes zero sense.

It’s all good, I will never be a fan of Dillon, it’s just funny to me that you bash on Elliott “ average finish of 14th” and kiss Dillon’s ass “average finish of 18th”. But then jump my shit cus I bash Dillon

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all good, I will never be a fan of Dillon, it’s just funny to me that you bash on Elliott “ average finish of 14th” and kiss Dillon’s ass “average finish of 18th”. But then jump my shit cus I bash Dillon

You can bash him all you want, I jumped on you for saying he had no talent. Never did I ever say Chase Elliott wasn't talented.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NAPCAR is desperate

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the nickname for this dog and pony show, Pitman. Very appropriate indeed!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has trying to bring in a new base while alienating your main one ever worked?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad I didn't waste any time or money going to the track today. Another snoozer by NAPCAR!