• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was his shooting hand, wasn't it? Never mind. same effect even if his guiding hand.
lol

i think he got an eye lash stuck in his eye as well....that could really creep up and bite him in the ass come playoff time. lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize the Browns were probably a model franchise for a long time, right? I get we have had more than a few bad years, but only a few were seen as embarrassing to many.

When did the Browns become an NBA franchise? I would say there were more than a few embarrassing years, since the majority of the Browns dominance came pre-merger.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the f are you talking about? Don't drink Lake Erie water!
I mentioned something from the past and you said irrelevant because you needed a time machine. Then you mentioned something from even further back.

Having trouble keeping up with your own foolishness?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luke is a lame duck Coach.

It's not his fault.

This isn't the team he signed on to Coach.

Carlisle couldn't reign in Rondo.

Luke has no shot.

Look, it pains me to say this because I like the kid.

Lonzo is average.

He isn't a game changer.

He will be a good defensive player.

He will get you close to double digit assists and boards.

But, he's a role player.

Magic totally Shit the bed by passing on Fox.

At this point, we know it's true.

Also, this injury thing is starting to be a pattern.

I'm not ready to label him injury prone yet.

But, he's missed a ton of time.

Let's hope he's not Exum 2.0

As for Ingram, yeah....last month or so he's been a monster.

He needs to keep it up a full season.

Kuz leaks like a sieve on defense.

If LeBron is going to pace himself, defensively, for most of the year....

Lakers better get a legit rim protector and a lock down wing.

Or, y'all will continue to get cooked.

Mcgee could have filled that role, had been until you brought in Tyson.

I actually agree that it isn't the Kiddie Corps sulking that sunk you.

But, I also think they aren't nearly as good as advertised.

TL:DR

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did the Browns become an NBA franchise? I would say there were more than a few embarrassing years, since the majority of the Browns dominance came pre-merger.
They never were an NBA franchise. Figured you knew that. I thought snce you wanted to use the way back machine I could do the same (even though you had said we shouldn't use time machines)

Try and keep up with your own blather.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question for Lakers fans....

@shopson67 , @DJ , @ChiefsLakers67 , @Kold , @Shaqdaddy11 , @wildturkey , @OutlawImmortal ....

If the Lakers do their due diligence this Summer and find out that these guys would have interest in playing together and would consider the Lakers if they didn't have LeBron ....

Do the Lakers have a Shark that would be willing to deal LeBron if it meant you can sign two of the following....

Durant, Kyrie, Kawhi.

I'm not talking Vuvecic and Butler.

But, a real big 2?

Again: IF these things are true about the youngins wanting out and the free agents not wanting to play caddy.

Fyi - These are not old articles. They are from the last 3 days.

“I do not,” Wright said when asked if he believes Leonard would have interest in playing with James on the Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective Podcast. “That’s just what I’ve been told. It’s what I’ve been told going back to last summer. I don’t see that as something that’s happening.

RUMOR: The Possibility Of Kawhi Leonard Joining LeBron James

Brandon Ingram was here before all the mess, but he has to deal with it just like the rest. For him, it may be more than he can handle.

In a report by ESPN’s Stephen a Smith, Ingram apparently wants out.

“You’re hearing noise now that Brandon Ingram is not happy and that his father is talking to folks…”

NBA News, NFL News, Stats, Photos, Videos, Schedules and more | ClutchPoints

"I was talking to some people who were with 'Team Free Agent', I mean 'Team LeBron' at All-Star, and they said that Kyrie and KD were like a middle school couple that weekend. Eating together. ... Doing drills together at practice. 'I'll rebound for you. You rebound for me. I'll post you up. You post me up.' They were eating together. They went to Miami together after the weekend."

Windhorst: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving Like 'Middle School Couple' at All-Star

They don't have that "shark" and I really don't have any confidence in Rob Lowe...I mean Pelinka. I can't imagine them trading Lebron, even if it becomes the right move. They would have to get a big haul for him, and who can provide that (and would be willing)? They will chase that second star in free agency (even if that means settling for Butler) and probably pursue AD with a package of kids until they fall short, then wait until 2020 for AD.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never were an NBA franchise. Figured you knew that. I thought snce you wanted to use the way back machine I could do the same (even though you had said we shouldn't use time machines)

Try and keep up with your own blather.

You really should use a water purifier.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really defending his actions as much as saying they were not actions for which I think he should never work again.

You're not defending him? This is what you said yesterday.

#26328- "agree the kick not necessary, even though it was a very light kick"

So it was only a very light kick? Right there you defended his actions.

"I have to believe nearly every team has a player on the roster who has done worse than what Hunt did"

In other words if other teams have player(s) that have done worse it validates the Browns signing Hunt.

And I haven't said Hunt should never play in the NFL again. I said I don't like the Browns signing him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned something from the past and you said irrelevant because you needed a time machine. Then you mentioned something from even further back.

Having trouble keeping up with your own foolishness?

I don't recall the context within which I used the time machine quip, and I'm not going to search back to find it. Keep beating an unimportant joke to death like it means something though, it seems to be your MO.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I have to believe nearly every team has a player on the roster who has done worse than what Hunt did"

In other words if other teams have player(s) that have done worse it validates the Browns signing Hunt.

And I haven't said Hunt should never play in the NFL again. I said I don't like the Browns signing him.

man, guess I shouldn't have brought this guy up...

you and DT have been goin' back and forth over this cat for the last couple of days...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so then say you don't give a fuck and don't make foolish comments about the incident being DV when it's not.

I never said it was domestic violence. I said that I don't care what you call it, it's still pushing and kicking a woman.

For someone who constantly accuses everyone else of deflection, you're sure doing a lot of it to avoid the real issue.

You're really not helping yourself. Probably best that you just take the L and move on.

You won't, but you should.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess I did defend his actions with that first comment.

second comment doesn't defend his actions. No need to validate the Browns signing him as they don't care what any of us think. They signed him. I suspect if he messes up he'll be gone.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, guess I shouldn't have brought this guy up...

you and DT have been goin' back and forth over this cat for the last couple of days...

Yeah & I'm done w/ this topic. I've said repeatedly I don't like how Hunt handled the situation & I wasn't happy when the Browns picked him up. Pretty simple I think.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about that...but doesn't look like something that should end his career. If he does it again or if the other allegations are far worse? Different story.

Never said it should end his career. I'm almost never in favor of someone losing their livelihood over a one time lapse in judgement. There are, obviously exceptions, but in general...make a mistake, learn from it, serve your sentence and move on.

The NFL will likely mete out some kind of punishment for him and once he serves that, it should be the end of it, imo.

But yeah, if he does something like this again, he needs to be dealt with more harshly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I did defend his actions with that first comment.

second comment doesn't defend his actions. No need to validate the Browns signing him as they don't care what any of us think. They signed him. I suspect if he messes up he'll be gone.

I hope he's gone quickly. But that's enough of this topic. Time to move on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall the context within which I used the time machine quip, and I'm not going to search back to find it. Keep beating an unimportant joke to death like it means something though, it seems to be your MO.
Can't say it was beaten to death......made a joke of my own.

Not practicing what you preach...which seems to be your MO.