• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 NHL Draft

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a pretty uneventful draft for the picks, here are your new bolts:

http://lightning.nhl.com/club/page....|TBL|home&navid=DL|TBL|home&navid=DL|TBL|home

As for the rest of the NHL draft, there has been moves left, right and center:

Trades completed from October 4, 2014 to June 27, 2015 - NHL.com - News

• It's quite clear the Bruins are rebuilding, Lucic, Hamilton and Soderberg all were traded. Really surprised Dougie Hamilton was traded, thought he was the next Chara for the B's, great pickup for the Flames.
  • Despite them missing the playoffs they Kings look scary good and big upfront by adding Lucic, they are also in on Kessel and a deal could happen rather soon.
  • Another deal that really surprised me was the Rangers moving Hagelin, they get a good young player back in Etem but definitely a downgrade and there a rumors about possibly moving Nash.
  • Really like what Tim Murray is doing with the Sabers and he picked up O'Reilly and McGinn from Av's for prospects and a 1st round pick, good move.
  • Really like what the Oilers are doing as well, acquired Cam Talbot who did a great job when Lundqvist was on the shelf. They also picked up prospect Griffin Reinhart and Eric Gryba to help there blueline.
  • Lastly I like the addition of Kyle Palmeri by the Devils for picks, think he's a soli pickup.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we won't be kicking Buffalo around. They are the most improved club so far. Acquiring several good veterans and Jack Eichel in the draft.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kessel is a puzzle . he's a very good player but he never seems to stay with any club too long ???

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we won't be kicking Buffalo around. They are the most improved club so far. Acquiring several good veterans and Jack Eichel in the draft.

Yeah the Sabers are not going to be a push over under Dan Bylsma. They also got Robin Lehner who is still and young promising and could be the answer in goal.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kessel is a puzzle . he's a very good player but he never seems to stay with any club too long ???

He's one of the better goal scorers in the league, surprised he didn't get moved at the draft but there's still time yet. I could be wrong but I have a feeling he might end up in the sunshine state playing for the Panthers.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the better goal scorers in the league, surprised he didn't get moved at the draft but there's still time yet. I could be wrong but I have a feeling he might end up in the sunshine state playing for the Panthers.
Or Buffalo, Chiarello is realy shaking that club up.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buffalo is getting better but they are no where near tampa's level yet solid draft by the lightning our top six is set with out core. This draft was about finding the lower lines plummers. when we drafted stamkos and hedman we still were terrible till we built depth. buffalo just has to finish build up there team they will get there.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buffalo is getting better but they are no where near tampa's level yet solid draft by the lightning our top six is set with out core. This draft was about finding the lower lines plummers. when we drafted stamkos and hedman we still were terrible till we built depth. buffalo just has to finish build up there team they will get there.

Correct they are not on our level but they continue to pick up building piece after building piece even going back to last trade deadline when they got Evander Kane and Zach Bogosian and now you get Ryan O'Reilly and Jamie McGinn. They also get Eichel to go along with Girgensons and Ristolainen who look really promising, so yeah GM Tim Murray is doing a nice job there in Buffalo.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct they are not on our level but they continue to pick up building piece after building piece even going back to last trade deadline when they got Evander Kane and Zach Bogosian and now you get Ryan O'Reilly and Jamie McGinn. They also get Eichel to go along with Girgensons and Ristolainen who look really promising, so yeah GM Tim Murray is doing a nice job there in Buffalo.
Oh no doubt murray is doing a great job there and they will get there. I just don't think they have there goalie yet and the defense is not there yet. Eichel, girgensons and ristolainen are still really young players. It takes time buffalo will be in power house in a few years but they still have holes to fill.