• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 All Star roster

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kopitar

Doughty

Rookie game Pearson

weeeee

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Blackhawks and one Saber with the fan votes.
The Saber has 19 career goals. Time to take the voting off line.

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Sabre player lead all players in fan voting. The entire country of Latvia got behind Girgensons and basically non stop voted.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The all star game has been a joke for a long time. I agree take the voting off-line or just take the fans out of the voting. It's supposed to be a game among the best performers for that season. Not a game among the fan favorites of the best ballot box stuffers. And with voting on line all the computer geeks can whip up some little program to vote thousands of times a minute. And most likely make the votes look like they come from a thousand different computers.

And don't get me started on this drafting of teams from the All Star pool. At least with the Eastern Conference against the Western Conference there can be a little conference pride to win the game. I guess they're thinking of the different amounts of players in each conference with the uneven conference arrangement the league now has.

Ox

heLL paso

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Doughty's first All Star game. Truly laughable.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is out due to injury. So they are going to find another goalie.

Also, what is the format for this year? Is it West vs East or North America vs the World?

I would prefer WvE. But I do agree that there should be no votes and only top performers. The vote seems silly to me, especially when the votes are rigged.

heLL paso

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're going with two captains picking teams again.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is out due to injury. So they are going to find another goalie.

Also, what is the format for this year? Is it West vs East or North America vs the World?

I would prefer WvE. But I do agree that there should be no votes and only top performers. The vote seems silly to me, especially when the votes are rigged.

Let's hope they don't select Quick. He needs the time off.

Ox

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure how this is Doughty's worse season. Hes playing a ton of minutes, all of his advance stats are near the top and hes playing against the other teams top players all the time and still chipping in on offense. Many are saying this is his best season.

His offensive numbers arent what they were his 2nd year but hes become a way better all around defenseman.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure how this is Doughty's worse season. Hes playing a ton of minutes, all of his advance stats are near the top and hes playing against the other teams top players all the time and still chipping in on offense. Many are saying this is his best season.

His offensive numbers arent what they were his 2nd year but hes become a way better all around defenseman.

Yeah actually you're right Deader. This may be his best all-around season. If the powers that be are finally recognizing that it's a good thing but mostly they look at points. Even for defensemen.

Ox