• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 UDFAs

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I would make a thread for tracking UDFAs. I look forward to these every year as soon as draft is done. If anyone has lists, links and such, please post here.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they got Couplin. Could be the next Waddle.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UDFA's on my radar

I really like the UDFA's in William & Mary FS Couplin III and Kansas ST OT Cornelius Lucas both have a chance at competing and hopefully at worst make the practice squad. solid, solid signings IMO. I know Tpaul will be happy with Couplin as well

Willliam & Mary FS Couplin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0egYkKQ0RDk it takes 10-15 seconds to start
http://www.*****************/forum/nfl-draft/178022-jerome-couplin-iii-william-amp-mary/

Kansas ST OT Cornelius (Luke) Lucas
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Luke Lucas
Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Other UDFA's which are on my radar I'm spent typing for days. you can click links below
Tenn OT Antonio "Tiny" Richardson
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Antonio Richardson
Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Virginia Tech DE James Gayle
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - James Gayle
James Gayle, DE, Virginia Tech, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Sheperd College OLB Howard Jones
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Howard Jones
Howard Jones, OLB, Shepherd, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Texas WR Mike Davis
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Mike Davis
Mike Davis, WR, Texas, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

North Carolina OL James Hurst
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - James Hurst
James Hurst, OT, North Carolina, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

U Conn ILB Yawin Smallwood
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Yawin Smallwood
Yawin Smallwood, ILB, Connecticut, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

West Tex A+M DE Ethan Westbrooks
NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Ethan Westbrooks
Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Arizona State S Alan Darby
Alden Darby, SS, Arizona State, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornelius Lucas is a monster. Could be our swing tackle and replace Hilliard who sucked balls last year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Lion said:
Cornelius Lucas is a monster. Could be our swing tackle and replace Hilliard who sucked balls last year.

I never recall you writing with such truthful angst previously. but you're right.

I just do not see a reason to bring him back if it's going to cost 1.9 mil, which isn't bad for a swing OT, Fox was paid 1.3 mil, I think in 2013. Hilliard just hasn't ever given me any wow factor, but he did a good job replacing Cheribust (Gosder) after he had that micro-fracture surgery for 3-4 games. Hilliard wasn't horrible for what was expected of him just not special.

:10: :agree: on Cornelius Lucas... He has only 2 yrs at OT so he's still beginning to learn. Lots of upside right there for him. I'd also still like to see Antonio Richardson brought in but highly doubt it will happen.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't wait to see this kid Jerome Couplin III in camp. He could turn into something special.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J A C K S O N J E F F C O A T.

That is all.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffcoat "could be good" if he ever gets healthy, stays healthy. he suffered a lot of injuries in his longhorn career. He's hot and cold. When he's on, he's a sack artist. When he's dis-interested he disappears. He's nothing compared to his daddy when talking about non-stop motor. He would be worth a look tho

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Seattle signed Jeffcoat already

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the coplin signing. i watched his youtube highlights a couple days ago and within the first minute or two -- he made a couple plays on balls in the air where you didn't think there was a chance he could get to the WR and help.

I bet he ends up making the Lions. I think he is a great pick up for the Lions.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the coplin signing. i watched his youtube highlights a couple days ago and within the first minute or two -- he made a couple plays on balls in the air where you didn't think there was a chance he could get to the WR and help.

Ok, so here is where I am finally going to give you some grief. First let me say that I also love this signing. No doubt it's the measurable that make you feel that way. So why have you always been so quick to piss on Chris Greenwood?

Other than the length of his arms Greenwood topped Couplin in pretty much every relevant measurable from their pro days. It was specifically the pro day results you have always attempted to discount the value of as compared to combine results for years on these boards. So it's a level playing field here then.

Greenwood is faster and has an even bigger vertical. He missed his entire first year with injury and then spent two years with an idiot coaching staff who refused to play the younger guys even when the season was over. Injury forced them to play him last year and he looked good. If there is a DB on the roster poised to make a big jump in value this year it will be Greenwood over Slay IMO. BTW..Greenwood's measurables top Slay's in the major categories as well.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the club- BigBlue and I were calling for him to get drafted on the later rounds yesterday, so getting him as a UDFA is excellent.