• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 - All In

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, our regular season comes down to this 3rd preseason game.. WE lose this game to AR and his team that has been together for years, and its over for ours!! DA and Tarver have to throw everything thing at them, i mean unload ALL of our playbook at them!! Go all out, show all our cards and WIN this game!! If MS throws a pick!! Cut him!! If Mack does not get 5 sacks, RM should be fired..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that i got that silly talk on my part out of the way.. What i want to see when we play the Pack.. The most important thing.. Nobody gets hurt!! 2. The Raiders coming together as a unit.. 3. Get preseason OUT of the way and start focusing on Geno Smith and his Jets!! Thats when the record and the WINS matter..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that i got that silly talk on my part out of the way.. What i want to see when we play the Pack.. The most important thing.. Nobody gets hurt!! 2. The Raiders coming together as a unit.. 3. Get preseason OUT of the way and start focusing on Geno Smith and his Jets!! Thats when the record and the WINS matter..

Glad to have the real ID back...

Staying healthy is important, but a very close 2nd is the 1st Teams (O & D) need to show they can compete. I know in NE, Brady doesn't play in PS, Same for AP in MN. But, we're are not them. New QB needs to show he can direct this offense vs. a 1st team D. Our Dline & DB's need to show they can complete against AR & the GB offense. If they don't, it's not "ok, pack it in for 2014, get ready for the 1st pick in 2015, along with a new GM & coaches". But, it does leave us going into Week 1 with a lot of unanswered questions. Nobody but borderline cuts are going to play in PS Game 4.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude that was my evil twin.. Anyways, if our team comes together?? We will see good football from our Raiders.. Do i want to see us score at will on the Pack D and stop AR and his O?? Of coarse i do.. But all my chips are not on this game.. My focus is on the Jets already.. Continue to gel, nobody gets hurt, and lets go to New Jersey and play ball.. Oh, Ya know whats really hurting us right now?? Not having Hayden and his press man skills.. ugh!! It is what it is.. Carrie,McGill, and Chekwa, along with Brown and Rogers NEED to step it up, till Hayden gets back..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they tell us the 3rd preseason game will tell us what kind of team we will have in the regular season.. Sorry Pitt fans but you guys are on the clock!! Lets see who else will join Pitt in the top 5 of the draft after tonights games..

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys,
Just a curious question. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on a undrafted free agent you guys signed by the named of Spencer Hadley. I know the kid, but haven't seen any of the Raiders pre-season, so just wanted to see what the Raiders fans thought of his preseason.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there was some good and bad from our Raiders.. The D looks like its starting to gel, and should get alot of sacks this year, and will be better with the return of Jelly and Hayden.. Its hard to keep a GREAT QB like AR down for to long, with the aid of the REFS as well.. On the O side of the ball.. The RUN could be very good, but only if the pass game is working, and sadly the DROPS continue!! And that will hurt our RUN game!! 8-9 man fronts till the Raider WRs prove they can run the right route's and catch the ball!! SO clean that shit up and help the QB!! Overall the team is getting better imo.. Now the very ugh!! Sio, Watson, Roach, and Sheets all hurt!! Key players getting hurt in a crappy preseason game is what really hurts!! Next up!! Carr Vs Pryor!!
Oh i almost forgot, it looks like the Bears will join Pitt in the top 5 of the draft next year..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang!! KC is a lock for a top 5 pick as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Schaub has a sore elbow eh?? Should we CUT him?? Is he Flynn part 2?? Even though his skill players dropped 7 or so balls as well as 2 TDs in that Pack game.. Hey Raider WRs!! Is it that HARD to catch the BALL?? If it is that hard to catch a football, tell Reggie so we can make a move before you guys cost us the season!! If Schaub sucks, so be it!! But if he puts that ball on your hands CATCH IT!! 8 man fronts ALL season till you prove you can do the JOB they pay you to do!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Raider WRs!! Let's say we go with our future in Carr, or even McG, are you guys going to ruin them by NOT making plays for them?? Or will you guys MAN up and do what they pay you to do?? Are you guys going to let the Raiders and the RaiderNation down by not doing your part?? Man up baby!! Let's go to New Jersey and WIN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang!! Hayden on the Pup!! Bummer.. Good thing Reggie hooked us up eh?? Carrie, The big long armed fast Thorpe, and McGill.. Carrie is looking like well a STARTER!! Scoreboard Reggie 1 Haters 0.. Schaub has a sore elbow UGH!! Good thing Reggie hooked us up eh?? Carr and McG.. Scoreboard Reggie 2 haters 0.. We can just go right down the list, and Reggie trumps the haters!! It is what it is.. Thats how it is in this Madden age.. They think REAL life should work like a computer game.. smh!! If any internet GM thinks they can hold 1 of only 32 jobs in this world, then by all means go take it!! Let's see what ya got.. Sorry board members but some cats just need to be put in their place.. Is Reggie some beast GM?? Look what he walked into, and look what we have now.. You tell me.. Oh chuck in another 60M in cap money next year as well.. YA YA i know some high school kid could of got our Cap in order!! Keep telling yourself that and looking foolish..
IM ALL IN!! ARE YOU?? SILVER AND BLACK BABY!!

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Jet game is a MUST WIN game for both DA and Rex Ryan!! You can bet that Rex will send the hounds on our O!! He is going to send EVERYTHING!! 8 MAN FRONT!! BLITZ!! Our O has to punish them with the PASS game TO BACK THAT D OFF!! Then Power RUN right at them.. Our OL NEEDS to give Schaub time to go though his reads, and more importantly?? Our WRs NEED to catch the ball.. On D?? DA and Tarver need to unleash our Raiders on Geno Smith and CJ2K!! The QB MUST GO DOWN AND GO DOWN HARD!!
Screw the off season DRAMA!! Let's GO DA!! HAVE the RAIDERS ready to fight!! Hit them in the mouth and bring HOME the WIN!! GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 4th preseason game is the one i fear.. Reason?? Most of these guys playing will no longer be in the NFL!! Its their last chance to make the team!! So they GO ALL OUT big hits, cheap shots, etc.. They will do anything to make the team, or any other.. We will put Carr out there with sore RIBS playing deep into the game, when the OL blocking will be poor!! Let's HOPE nobody gets hurt!! And get this inferno 4th preseason game out of the way and focus on the Jets..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just seen a small sample of what Carr can be.. Dang, he can SPIN that ball.. FRANCHISE QB!!
Well, now we get treated to a drama filled week on who starts!! Im game either way..
Then its show time baby!! OAKLAND VS NEW YORK!!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just seen a small sample of what Carr can be.. Dang, he can SPIN that ball.. FRANCHISE QB!!
Well, now we get treated to a drama filled week on who starts!! Im game either way..
Then its show time baby!! OAKLAND VS NEW YORK!!

Hopefully, MS's elbow won't be 100% & the choice will be obvious, without "controversy".

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, MS's elbow won't be 100% & the choice will be obvious, without "controversy".

I'm all for that, we need no controversy, put our best team on the field and stick together.

The cheap shit fouls after the whistle have to end, playing good ball and then losing your cool is just bush, we must PLAY SMART.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it looks like NickTheGreek MIGHT get his wish and we start Carr?? Im good with starting Carr.. Dude looks like a Vet out there.. Poise, Leadership, Humble, and Smart, to go along with his GREAT arm!! Now will he play like that when all the chips are in?? Let's find out!! Cuz sooner or later the gig is his.. Let's go vertical on the Jets.. Carr has the arm, and we got the speed at WR to play that game.. Then hit them with MJD, DMAC, and Murray!!
Stop messing around DA, and name the starter!! If its MS?? So be it!! Put some juice in his arm and LET'S GET IT!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Raider players!! Nobody is giving us a chance to WIN!! They say we are starting a rookie, going into Rex's house to play his front 7, that no way we can WIN!! Well, we too have a HUGE OL to counter his front 7!! You going to let that front 7 punch you in the mouth?? Or are you going to MAN up and take it to his front 7??
And we too have a front 7!! You going to let Geno Smith, CJ, and Decker RUN all over you?? Or are you going to show them, HEY we to CAN BALL!! POWER RUN RIGHT AT THEM!! Even if they stack the box!! OPEN THE HOLES!! GO RAIDERS!! BEAT THE JETS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the time has come!! We are going to the Media Capital of the World!! Not the Media or the NFL want the RAIDERS TO WIN!! We will not only play the Jets, but their 12th Man the REFS!! As well as the 13th man their Fans!! We NEED to fight through the BS calls they will give us, as the REFS will try to take us out of the game right off the bat.. We must fight EVERY DOWN ALL GAME LONG!! I PICK OAKLAND TO WIN!!