• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Broncos Schedule

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont recall 1 time an announcer said that it was embarassing on Mannings pick 6, I do recall that Manning can no longer throw the ball will accuracy any more..Think that has something to do with 3 neck surgeries?

Stupid troll is stupid. So, a league leading 68.6% completion rate (which is his second highest ever in the NFL) makes him less accurate? :wtf2:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont recall 1 time an announcer said that it was embarassing on Mannings pick 6, I do recall that Manning can no longer throw the ball will accuracy any more..Think that has something to do with 3 neck surgeries?

Well I definitely remember it pretty darn clearly. They kept playing the replay over and over going "That was clearly Pass Interference." Maybe they didn't use the word embarrassing but I do remember them pointing out how obvious it was. Yes I know calls are missed every game and hey it is in the past. We shall see week one how things go.

Also I was really hoping trolls would not be coming into play for at least a few weeks on these boards. I guess they need their troll fix now that ESPN is shut down.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning can no longer throw accurate passes?

I am guessing you missed the Touchdown pass to Knowshon Moreno in that game too? That thing was right on the money, and placed in a spot where only Moreno could make a play on it......seems pretty accurate to me.

Oh well, camp starting up soon....current things happening on the field to talk about.......finally!

Go Broncos!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's the altitude, but there sure seems to be a lot of whining on here.

Only 6 more weeks...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's the altitude, but there sure seems to be a lot of whining on here.

Only 6 more weeks...

Everything on this topic was fine until a few trolls decide to try and derail it. Not really understanding the need to come to another team's board to try and get people riled up. I can understand having good debate but when it is pretty obvious a person is just trying to troll it gets a bit ridiculous. Such as the idea of calling the Broncos the "Donks" does not invite good debate. Or trying to continue to point towards Manning's surgeries as a sign that he is not a good quarterback when pretty sure finishing 2nd in the MVP voting should show he is just fine as a quarterback. Throw in all reports are he is even stronger than last year.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything on this topic was fine until a few trolls decide to try and derail it. Not really understanding the need to come to another team's board to try and get people riled up. I can understand having good debate but when it is pretty obvious a person is just trying to troll it gets a bit ridiculous. Such as the idea of calling the Broncos the "Donks" does not invite good debate. Or trying to continue to point towards Manning's surgeries as a sign that he is not a good quarterback when pretty sure finishing 2nd in the MVP voting should show he is just fine as a quarterback. Throw in all reports are he is even stronger than last year.

I hear you. Cravn and Tgann are harmless though. It's meant to be all in good fun.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. Cravn and Tgann are harmless though. It's meant to be all in good fun.

I understand. And I have dealt with both before. I just enjoy when fans from other teams bring more than just name calling to the table of a conversation

jasonhart2217

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donkey fans are so sensitive. Still full of excuses as to why Manning choked again and how the Donkeys lost as a 10 pt. home favorite, and how Manning did so little offensively that Two special team TDs wasn't enough to get the Bronco win, and how Chump Bailey is over the hill and finished and hasn't been a so called shut down corner in over 3 years. Wake up Donkey fans!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we have a jealous dolphins fan. When were they last relevant? Dan Marino? Even with the Patriots woes this offseason they are still in the driver seat of that division.

As for the Ravens fans, I am actually looking forward to that game. I don't think the Ravens are going to have as many issues as some predicted given their turnover. I would like to put a damper on their SB celebration since they ended ours before it got started.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have JHart blocked......but I can only imagine:

"Donk fans are in denial. Manning loses in the Playoffs every time. Wake up Donks".

My only question: How dense do you have to be to get entertainment out of typing the same things on an anonymous posting board day, after day, after day, after day......???

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have JHart blocked......but I can only imagine:

"Donk fans are in denial. Manning loses in the Playoffs every time. Wake up Donks".

My only question: How dense do you have to be to get entertainment out of typing the same things on an anonymous posting board day, after day, after day, after day......???

I really think psychologists should look into this phenomenon a little more. It seriously is becoming what I would consider a major mental disorder.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's ask Master.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Miller No Dumervil No lucky run backs for TDs = Donks losing by 20 against the Ravens...

Flacco will have all day and when that happens Ravens win going away.

Manning did nothing against the 17th ranked D last year.

Care to make a wager on that 20 point prediction?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see? I made bets with 3 NE fans last year winning all of them and received nada....so nope.

I just don't buy that the Broncos are the Cream of the crop in the AFC. Winning 10/11 in a row means nothing when u don't win a playoff game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see? I made bets with 3 NE fans last year winning all of them and received nada....so nope.

I just don't buy that the Broncos are the Cream of the crop in the AFC. Winning 10/11 in a row means nothing when u don't win a playoff game.

There is a difference between saying they are not the cream of the crop and saying they will lose by 20 at home. Even if the broncos were the worst team in the nfl most sports betters would take that kind of spread!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a pathetic, cop out excuse. Seems to me that you don't truly believe the crap that you type.