• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013-2014 Question

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that although we haven't really asked this question we are all thinking about it to some extent ....

Are the 2013 Doggies that we see now the same team team that we will see in 2014? If so, they are one hell of a team and could be for quite a few more years. When the season started the Doggies struggled and I sort of always thought they would correct some of their issues and move ahead. I just never really expected this level of play. They are 'scary good' at the moment.

Then again how close are the 2013 Giants to what we will see in 2014? Sort of makes me wonder. I know we have had some bad breaks along the way but our current level of play is way below what I thought (and think) we are capable of. Still some interesting situations going towards 2014 .... LF .... RF (Pence or ???) .... 3B (which Panda do we see) ... which Voggy in 2014 ..... where does Timmy land and will we have to replace his role as well .... I think these are questions that we will have to answer before the 2014 campaign. This December could prove to be a very interesting month for us ....