• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013-2014 PHOENIX Coyotes Schedule

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the new realignment in the NHL! It makes for a slightly complicated playoff scenario but it provides the fans with the opportunity to see all 30 NHL teams. Here is the coyotes schedule for this season. The schedulers have a great way of dividing up home/away games and it is clear that each month doesn't really lend itself in one direction or another. December, January and February seem like softer months but November and march are where the season will be won or lost! Geaux desert dogs!!! Hooowwwlll!!!

2013-2014 Regular Season Schedule/Results - Phoenix Coyotes - Schedule

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
December 3 - 6 and January 22 - 26 are the most important stretch of games, but only because I'll be there. If we have a losing record during that time, I'll be crushed.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
December 3 - 6 and January 22 - 26 are the most important stretch of games, but only because I'll be there. If we have a losing record during that time, I'll be crushed.

What is your record when attending hockey games. I had no effect on the 2012 playoff runs, which I attended all but two games, but overall I have seen more losses than wins. You will be our little northwest good luck charm for those stretches of games! ;)