• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

$200M MLB Draft : CHAT

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu here ya go.If you need me I'll be in the SportsHoopla clinic getting antibiotics or some kind of ointment :gaah:

DEVIL LINEUP

1. Lance Berkman (B) - 1B
2. Alfonso Soriano (R) - 2B
3. Yogi Berra (L) - C
4. Willie Stargell (L) - LF
5. Jim Thome (L) - 3B
6. Ernie Banks (R) - SS
7. Fred McGriff (L) - DH
8. Gary Sheffield (R) - RF
9. Andre Dawson (R) - CF

BENCH
Vince Coleman (B) - LF Pinch Runer
Tim Salmon (R) - RF
Mark Teixeira (B) - 1B
Javy Lopez (R) - C -
Pedro Guerrero (R) - 1B/3B Jobu Voodoo

ROTATION
1. Randy Johnson (L)
2. Nolan Ryan (R)
3. Roy Halladay (R)
4. Ron Guidry (L)
5. Mike Mussina (R)

BULLPEN
Mariano Rivera (R)
Trevor Hoffman (R)
John Franco (L)
Dave Righetti (L)
Mike Marshall (R)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a couple of them last year for us, even got Shaggy to join in them both... But i'm done, just not fun for me anymore and honestly it ruined the NFL for me, when I care more about my fantasy team than the Vikings it's time to get out...
I did a few with some people from threads on here but got bored with the leagues fast.Those guys just don't draft like y'all. And its not even close

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheRobotDevil if you posted it in the team thread thats cool, Femur the bastard already broke the cherry!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you listened to in this moment.I may be biased she's hot as hell and my type.But the music is great imo

I got tunes cranking right now on the home stereo so I wont be able to hear it but I will check it out later.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm listening to the song Balls to the Wall by Accept, reminds of me of when I seen them in concert. The summer of 1986 at Trout Air in Minnesota, outdoor concert the other bands were Ratt & Iron Maiden. Me and about 15 friends went, we had a keg in the back of my friend Ray's van, it was fucking awesome, most of my friends did acid that day but I just got really fucking drunk & high...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm listening to the song Balls to the Wall by Accept, reminds of me of when I seen them in concert. The summer of 1986 at Trout Air in Minnesota, outdoor concert the other bands were Ratt & Iron Maiden. Me and about 15 friends went, we had a keg in the back of my friend Ray's van, it was fucking awesome, most of my friends did acid that day but I just got really fucking drunk & high...
Reminds me of growing up. Not sure how many days I wore an Eddie shirt to school. Tried acid once I actually didn't know. It was in a drink and not for me. Still smoke and drink. My pregame hockey ritual usually involved a team mate telling me to wipe my nose off :L Some great concerts over the years tho

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you're doing well. I know I've missed ya drafting. Excited college footballs coming up. But I can't lie you're Utes scare the shit out of me every year. They've definitely had SC's number
Utes are due for a down year. They lost all 5 starting Olineman, and they all had been good enough to get drafted. Overall they lost 15 players to the NFL, and they don't have the pipeline of USC to recover right away.

I actually think this is the year that BYU snaps their losing streak against the Utes.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utes are due for a down year. They lost all 5 starting Olineman, and they all had been good enough to get drafted. Overall they lost 15 players to the NFL, and they don't have the pipeline of USC to recover right away.

I actually think this is the year that BYU snaps their losing streak against the Utes.
I believe you guys picked up a really good QB transfer. Definitely have a great one committed for the future as long as he sticks. SC tried to flip him but he declined and said he's sticking with the Utes. Gotta respect that that's dedication. The Utes will always scare me. Between bad memories. Their style of play seems to be a mismatch for SC. And they are always up for that game. Good luck to your Utes meebs. I'm guessing you can't wait for college football either. It is a great sport always been my favorite along with hockey

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you.

I did text 500

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you guys picked up a really good QB transfer. Definitely have a great one committed for the future as long as he sticks. SC tried to flip him but he declined and said he's sticking with the Utes. Gotta respect that that's dedication. The Utes will always scare me. Between bad memories. Their style of play seems to be a mismatch for SC. And they are always up for that game. Good luck to your Utes meebs. I'm guessing you can't wait for college football either. It is a great sport always been my favorite along with hockey

I excited for Tuttle, hopefully Utes can put together a solid passimf game to get future and to come in as well

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I excited for Tuttle, hopefully Utes can put together a solid passimf game to get future and to come in as well
SC went after him after Corrall decomitted. Tuttle is looking like you got a good one imo. Not just his skill on the field. Buy kids got solid character. Should be an interesting year. The South always seems to be a shoot out. Not sure how the travel ban effects UCLA and Cal as far as their recruiting and scheduling in the future. Could open up your pipeline.But I think your Utes are looking pretty good. Aside from being a thorn in SCs side. My favorite edition to the PAC. That was a hell of a catch at the end of last years game over Adoree. I damn near kicked the TV. You had to have hit the roof. Definitely one hell of a game