• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2009 WR draft class -where would you rank them?

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So now that we are a few years out and able to evaluate the class much better, where would you rank the receivers that came out between Heyward-bay, Crabtree, Maclin, Harvin, Nicks, and Britt?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I suppose if I had to redraft them today I would go

Nicks
Crabtree
Maclin
Harvin
Britt
DHB

I would go higher higher with Harvin but the guy can't seem to consistently stay on the field. I would consider going higher with Britt as well but guy is a complete head case.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has actually been an extremely solid WR draft class. Nicks, Harvin and Crabtree seem like budding superstars (if Nicks could stay healthy) while Maclin, DHB and Britt are extreely talented #2 guys.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I have another year? Crabs seems to just be getting better and better with CK... and of course better and better without those lingering foot problems.

I kinda think Harvin may be the most physically gifted; but his migraines, injury problems, and shitty attitude would probably put him at the bottom of that list for me.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go (After this season):
Harvin
Crabtree
Nicks
Maclin
Britt
DHB

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Can I have another year? Crabs seems to just be getting better and better with CK... and of course better and better without those lingering foot problems.

I kinda think Harvin may be the most physically gifted; but his migraines, injury problems, and shitty attitude would probably put him at the bottom of that list for me.

Harvin is the best player out of the group. And they've all missed time throughout the years, but his attitude definitely puts him on the bottom.

Crabs has had a great season, I think Moss has had a good impact on him, teaching him how to use body control to get position on the ball.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. Harvin (he's a threat as a RS/RB/WR makes life easy for any OC. A nightmare to plan against. There was a reason why he won the OROY)

2. Crabtree (he still has not been able to play with an "elite qb" and his foot that has slowed him down since draft '09 is finally healing).Nicks (a steady #1 receiver. 2nd best hands behind Crabtree. Benefited greatly by playing with a elite QB)

3. Wallace (he's almost a complete receiver. Not physical enough but seems to be a potent #2. Benefited greatly due to Big Ben)

4. Britt (injury prone and makes stupid decisions off the field. Can really depend on a player like health health/personal issues. But a boderline # 1.)

5. Maclin (solid player a quality #2. QBs have hurt his value.)

6. DHB (shows signs here and there. He has been outplayed many times by his other teammates in that same offense).

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harvin gets most of his yards in the trainers room