• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 things

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off Congrats on your big win it seems Denver had a little chip on its shoulder and came up big against the SB Champs...great win for ya. I appreciate the back and forth and Denver certainly has great fans which is fun.

Secondly, lets not forget SB's aren't won in September have a great year.

:nod:

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off Congrats on your big win it seems Denver had a little chip on its shoulder and came up big against the SB Champs...great win for ya. I appreciate the back and forth and Denver certainly has great fans which is fun.

From an organization and fans that have witnessed the Broncos go to 6 super bowls and won 2 of them including back to back, we are all very well aware of when SBs are won.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just putting things into perspective. Denver has tradition don't act like Houston or Cincy about this its one game "in September". Great win though.

See ya in January.:nod:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 TD passes in 3 quarters of fooball, but yah, the Ravens defense is going to be better this year minus Reed and Lewis.

One of these guys said that in another thread. Gave me a chuckle at the time, but now it's full on laughter.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey they played ok in the first half....got worked in the second but that's how it goes. Its nice to see Denver fans got their ballz back and are talking <hit again...I was on suicide watch for your fan base the last 8 months.....lol...

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey they played ok in the first half....got worked in the second but that's how it goes. Its nice to see Denver fans got their ballz back and are talking <hit again...I was on suicide watch for your fan base the last 8 months.....lol...

I'd still be awfully worried if I were a Ravens fan. The beating they took wasn't all on the Broncos. Ravens D has some issues to work out, especially in the passing game. Offense looks like it lost a LOT of bite too.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well done on at least coming back to eat some crow (or perhaps we should say some cooked Raven?).

Ah, you were SO CLOSE! Just couldn't let well enough alone, could you. Well don't worry, we've been to enough Super Bowls to understand when they're won. Doesn't change the fact that giving the defending champs their worst ever opening week beating, and hanging the most points ever on the Ravens (which would have been even more if not for the boneheaded play by Trevathian) feels pretty darn good.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he (tgann) has it coming but at least he owned up to the beating. Don`t know if any of you watched Harbough /Flacco post game comments. Talk about denial! Not once did they give credit to Denver for the big time beating. It was quite embarrassing. Talk about sore losers. They need to take a class in humility and well.....class actually too. Pitiful

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he (tgann) has it coming but at least he owned up to the beating. Don`t know if any of you watched Harbough /Flacco post game comments. Talk about denial! Not once did they give credit to Denver for the big time beating. It was quite embarrassing. Talk about sore losers. They need to take a class in humility and well.....class actually too. Pitiful

add that moron Suggs to that as well...same kind of talk from that punk also...they're becoming a bit...patriot like, but without the success to justify it. :lame:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just putting things into perspective. Denver has tradition don't act like Houston or Cincy about this its one game "in September". Great win though.

the road to the playoffs certainly begins in September though...towards that end, your current net is 0-1. 6 more of those and you wont be seeing anyone in January.

Just putting it in perspective for you.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Baltimore doesn't improve their pass defense, only place Ravens will see Denver is on the TV screen.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya in January.
nod.gif

HAHAHA. Only if your watching the Broncos in the playoffs from your lazy boy. From what we saw out of the Ravens last night they're going to have to get a ton better to even compete for a wildcard.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things.

1. Stay off our boards.

2. STAY OFF OUR BOARDS!

Sick of reading your dribble.

"got worked in the second but that's how it goes"