• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Nuggets vs 3) T'Wolves

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic is great.

But that is way too far. Can’t compare him to peak LeBron.
Yeah no chance in hell. Lebron carried teams. Jokic is not that guy. He has Murray and a hell of a lot of complimentary players and shooting around him. Denver feeds off chemistry and teamwork. It’s not a one man show

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to suspect my guess of Wolves in 6 may not happen......wolves in 7

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to suspect my guess of Wolves in 6 may not happen......wolves in 7
calculating-alan.gif

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no chance in hell. Lebron carried teams. Jokic is not that guy. He has Murray and a hell of a lot of complimentary players and shooting around him. Denver feeds off chemistry and teamwork. It’s not a one man show

Lebron has never won anything without way more help than what Joker has.

Yes Lebron got some pretty bad teams to the finals in Cleveland. But he was doing that every year in a joke conference. Had Cleveland played in the west all those years, a ton of those Cleveland teams would have been lucky to get out of the 1st round.

Its so weird how unbalanced the two conferences have been for such a long time. And this year it looks just as pronounced as ever. Boston is the only team in the east this year that would have made it out of the western conference 1st round.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Wolves lose one of the next two games I will rethink the new prediction.

The Wolves have at least two moral victories in the bank from over the years. So this has become a best of 11 series with the Wolves now up 4-3

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Lebron got some pretty bad teams to the finals in Cleveland. But he was doing that every year in a joke conference. Had Cleveland played in the west all those years, a ton of those Cleveland teams would have been lucky to get out of the 1st round.

Its so weird how unbalanced the two conferences have been for such a long time. And this year it looks just as pronounced as ever. Boston is the only team in the east this year that would have made it out of the western conference 1st round.

There is so much wrong with this post I'm not sure where to begin.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Conley can’t play(soreness?????) wolves have zero chance

Kyle Anderson would get exposed in the A10 at his current abilities.

I actually felt bad for the guy last night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He carried his team to a championship with a 15 win roster. I don't care if he didn't win it all...look at his roster in his first stint. You can talk about the conference all you want but we all know that is a bs argument considering how bad his roster was.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He carried his team to a championship with a 15 win roster. I don't care if he didn't win it all...look at his roster in his first stint. You can talk about the conference all you want but we all know that is a bs argument considering how bad his roster was.

Also pretty bad take to act as if beating the 07 Pistons "was a joke" they won a title in 04, took the Spurs to 7 in 05 and battled with the eventual champs in Miami in 06.

Just for starters before we even get to the GS years

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also pretty bad take to act as if beating the 07 Pistons "was a joke" they won a title in 04, took the Spurs to 7 in 05 and battled with the eventual champs in Miami in 06.

Just for starters before we even get to the GS years
Yeah no kidding.

I mean even taking out Arenas, Jamison and Butler by himself is pretty damn impressive.
Carter, Jefferson and Kidd by himself.
Then took the Pistons to 7 when they made the Finals. Next year he beat them.
Also, took that C's big 3 to a game 7

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic is great.

But that is way too far. Can’t compare him to peak LeBron.
Do you not agree he would turn any team in the NBA into a playoffs contending team. It's either yes or no.

My post was in no way shape or form me comparing hin to LeBron himself. Read better.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to Jokic and company for not breaking. But this is a huge melt from Minny. And to me some of this falls on KAT being so God damn emotional. He's great when things are going well...but when the chips are down he is mentally weak.