• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Nuggets vs 3) T'Wolves

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edwards' mouth is going to cost Minnesota if they don't find a way to get a win here soon... Love the kid's game and he's got a bright future, but he's still got a ton of growing up to do.

Some want to obsess about the tech he got in Game 1 for the staredown... Regardless whether or not it was warranted, the best way to rectify it is: Don't do it in the first place. @bksballer89

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edwards' mouth is going to cost Minnesota if they don't find a way to get a win here soon... Love the kid's game and he's got a bright future, but he's still got a ton of growing up to do.

Some want to obsess about the tech he got in Game 1 for the staredown... Regardless whether or not it was warranted, the best way to rectify it is: Don't do it in the first place. @bksballer89

the tech hasn't been talking about in forever. Please shut the fuck up about that you lying ass bitch

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve seen a lot worse than him. It’s just the “look at me” culture of young people

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, you are a special kinda stupid

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the tech hasn't been talking about in forever. Please shut the fuck up about that you lying ass bitch
I never stopped talking about it. I actually already have a plan in place to tell my grandkids that I remember exactly what I was doing when the tech was called, and I knew nothing was ever going to be the same again.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no issue with how he is. We can’t expect every player to be Kawhi.
He backs up his talk, and when he falls short he takes ownership of it. I am cool with his attitude when he also shoulders all the blame the way he does.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no issue with how he is. We can’t expect every player to be Kawhi.
I do prefer the “been there, done that” method of Barry Sanders and Tim Duncan but Anderson is good by me

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He backs up his talk, and when he falls short he takes ownership of it. I am cool with his attitude when he also shoulders all the blame the way he does.

Yep just like Jimmy. If you are going to talk then back it up and take accountability and you are good in my book

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well…

If they don’t get a win soon, the series will be over and they will go home.

I think of all the stars in the league?

Ant’s approach to the game seems really healthy. He actually seems incredibly mature to me with his approach to the game and how he competes.

So I think this criticism is unwarranted.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA would suck if that were the case
It still pretty much does. I’m enjoying the Pacers playoff run, watching Anthony Edwards and of course the Nuggets but most of it is boring as hell

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still pretty much does. I’m enjoying the Pacers playoff run, watching Anthony Edwards and of course the Nuggets but most of it is boring as hell
So don’t watch. I think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit what you think.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well…

Ant’s approach to the game seems really healthy. He actually seems incredibly mature to me with his approach to the game and how he competes.

He seemed pretty peeved that Murray didn’t acknowledge him when he tried to trash talk after they lost game 4.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look for a couple of players on both teams that didn't have a very good game 4 performance to show up tonight. For the T'Wolves, I think KAT bounces back and Naz Reid could be a factor. For the Nuggets, I think MPJ might light things up a bit more. He was pretty quiet in Minneapolis.

I still think this series goes the distance, with a game 7 in Denver to wrap it up.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBA is run by people with legit below average intelligence

Rudy does money sign vs cavs fined 100K

Murray throws objects on court and does money sign fined 100K

Rudy does money sign again and is fined $75K for “repeat offender”

So Murray basically doesn’t get punished for the actual sign. Rudy does twice but his repeat offense……was a decrease from his 1st.

Award winning logic all around.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well…

Him mouthing off to Jamal Murray in the media was uncalled for and unprovoked... He needs to be better than that especially coming off two losses at home.

Nuggets just won a championship and you don't see any of their players talking smack in the media...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him mouthing off to Jamal Murray in the media was uncalled for and unprovoked... He needs to be better than that especially coming off two losses at home.

Nuggets just won a championship and you don't see any of their players talking smack in the media...

He was asked a question about Murray so he answered.

Once again, not every player can be Kawhi and not every player can be as fake as the entire nuggets team