• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st round 2) Knicks vs 7) Sixers

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take Kawhi off Team USA. Put on Jalen Brunson

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious from the guy who what...."Wouldn't have minded if they lost in the play-in?"

LMAO.
Yes I would have been ok with it because playing the best team in basketball in a best of 7 with 2 off your top 3 guys out won’t end well and it would have maybe make them take the regular season more serious. Thankfully the message about having a little more of a sense of urgency still going to hit home because Jimmy is available for the playoffs if they didn’t put themselves in play in position for a 2nd straight season.

Thankfully I’m a die hard fan and live/die with my team and don’t act like a casual with them as you do with the lakers who barely watch your team play.

Philly roster going to look much different next year so yes it is cowardly to assume they can’t beat a team like the Knicks in the future before you even see where they go with the roster in the offseason to surround Embiid and Maxey

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,081.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I would have been ok with it because playing the best team in basketball in a best of 7 with 2 off your top 3 guys out won’t end well and it would have maybe make them take the regular season more serious. Thankfully the message about having a little more of a sense of urgency still going to hit home because Jimmy is available for the playoffs if they didn’t put themselves in play in position for a 2nd straight season.

Thankfully I’m a die hard fan and live/die with my team and don’t act like a casual with them as you do with the lakers who barely watch your team play.

Philly roster going to look much different next year so yes it is cowardly to assume they can’t beat a team like the Knicks in the future before you even see where they go with the roster in the offseason to surround Embiid and Maxey
So much....
Bull Bullshit GIF by Travis

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much....
Bull Bullshit GIF by Travis
The truth is teams that know how to build are better off with a lottery pick than having to play a team they don’t have much of a chance at beating.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is teams that know how to build are better off with a lottery pick than having to play a team they don’t have much of a chance at beating.
I didn’t even care about the pick too much because it wasn’t much of a difference. It was more about not seeing Boston destroy them then act like they did something good because they beat Miami and got revenge for last year. Also people need to know the difference between want and wouldn’t mind. Point was it wouldn’t have been the end of the world to me if the Bulls eliminated them due to what they would face if they did sneak in to playoffs which is being undermanned due to injuries against a completely healthy best team in basketball

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t even care about the pick too much because it wasn’t much of a difference. It was more about not seeing Boston destroy them then act like they did something good because they beat Miami and got revenge for last year. Also people need to know the difference between want and wouldn’t mind. Point was it wouldn’t have been the end of the world to me if the Bulls eliminated them due to what they would face if they did sneak in to playoffs which is being undermanned due to injuries against a completely healthy best team in basketball
Yes, and even the 14th pick has at least a chance at a top 4 pick.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be glad you are in the East and catching injury breaks on top of that. If the Knicks don’t make the conference finals it’s a horrible season at this point.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be glad you are in the East and catching injury breaks on top of that. If the Knicks don’t make the conference finals it’s a horrible season at this point.

Yep the injuries out east been ridiculous

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild that with competent fair officiating we have a sweep