• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Place Red Sox Build Division lead: One of baseballs best teams

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone in here seems out to get everyone...still

And you are at the epicenter of it.

I don't give a damn what you say or do or post. Just stop telling lies about me and we'd never have any gahdam problem about anything.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
later folks

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

this smells like dickshot humor

youre wifes hot, id lick her asshole if she asked

Dude, I said this to someone else, who is also taking a break from this shit during the day...

How stupid do you have to be to believe that I would post pictures of myself and my wife, use them as an AV for the better part of 4 hours, and not expect some sort of shit to be thrown my way?

Seriously. It's hilarious that there are people here that believe that I left because of your or Cowboy's jokes.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

It's fucking stupid, and beyond a waste of everyone's time.

Remember when this was fun? And the bullshit we threw at each other was at least funny?

Seems like a long time ago. It was like that again when we first came here...for about 15 minutes.

NOt my problem you keep ignoring my awesomeness. You should just take a chill pill and not think so deeply into and missing the "good ole days." Its a message board. People say shit. Sometimes ignorant shit. I have had some of the crazies things said, not funny, going on almost 10 years now. Nothing has changed. I have read some of the sickest shit for a long time.

Enough of this high and mighty shit when it is all turned back around on yourself. Laugh it off.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out for a few hours fellas

If the Eagles take Geno Smiffffffffff football will be dead to me

Go Rangers!!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't. He said he wanted to leave, he didn't specify his reasons, just said that he had them... and asked that the pictures he put up be removed, presumably because he didn't want pics of him and his family floating around for public consumption.

I don't blame him a bit.

Quiet...

I also left because you showed up...

At least according to these same smart people.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. It's hilarious that there are people here that believe that I left because of your or Cowboy's jokes.

When you act like a bitch it is hard to be explained. Wahhhhh stop saying mean things!!

Rock is still here yet there are some bitches lurking right now just waiting for us to get off so you guys can stroke each others cocks because they can't handle a little of what people like him, snoogins, and myself have been handling for years.

Disgusting.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid JR Smith. He should have checked with Nyyfan before making comments like this:

"When Rondo is out there, they are in a certain flow," Smith added. "When he is not out there, they sort of don't know who to go to or [what] plays to run. That's a credit to a great player like Rondo. When he is in the game, he seems to know two or three plays ahead of what they want to do."

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOt my problem you keep ignoring my awesomeness. You should just take a chill pill and not think so deeply into and missing the "good ole days." Its a message board. People say shit. Sometimes ignorant shit. I have had some of the crazies things said, not funny, going on almost 10 years now. Nothing has changed. I have read some of the sickest shit for a long time.

Enough of this high and mighty shit when it is all turned back around on yourself. Laugh it off.

All the bs is fun

it's the you're a liar, no you're a liar bickering that goes on that keeps people from coming back.

Seriously, I'm out. Cowboy, hope you filled up FD!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quiet...

I also left because you showed up...

At least according to these same smart people.

You keep talking like you are smarter than all of us but the truth is you are the dumbass that can't even get your own shit right. You have never and will never leave.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sigh....

You obviously don't get it, and never will.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the bs is fun

it's the you're a liar, no you're a liar bickering that goes on that keeps people from coming back.

Seriously, I'm out. Cowboy, hope you filled up FD!

I guess I started the whole liar thing when I called GD out and he got livid. Really if you are not lying it shouldn't bother you. So if they are affected that stop the damn lying.

Peace out man I will watch out for john. I know there is an early game in Boston but the vultures on fanduel will jump on it.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

It's fucking stupid, and beyond a waste of everyone's time.

Remember when this was fun? And the bullshit we threw at each other was at least funny?

Seems like a long time ago. It was like that again when we first came here...for about 15 minutes.

Thats mostly because floff was here too.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the thread, read the exact thread.

I wasnt' even at the top of the list of people that were not wanted here, that was Down and Uno.

Then there were several more people all saying that they DID want me here in that very same thread.

You are an instigator and a liar.

and after I'd forgiven you for the shit you pulled on CBS... You go right back to your old hat here as soon as the heat got turned up on you.

It's pathetic... And though, I'm feeding in to it by not letting you slide for it. You are one of the main causes of the shit that some of the other regulars are trying to avoid here...

Actually, the only person that was on your side was gener8or. The rest of us did not want you here