• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #18 - San Jose at Calgary - 6:00PM

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumbo Jim finally put one on net!!!

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F*ck, they got it.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hahaha... nice break off a leg but you take it. I guess a W is a W but they still gotta figure their shit out. blowing a 2 goal lead in the 3rd is not so good.

Thursday is gunna be a great great test.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now I switch to the Warriors :)

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, it's a win and they went from putting in one period of effort to two periods worth. It's a start i guess.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now Does Stalock get the next start?

GOALIE CONTROVERSY!

While Stalock was okay tonight he wasn't good enough to earn a second straight start, IMO. Next set of games are a back-to-back so hopefully he'll get Edmonton.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We WON!!!!!

Now I know what it feels like again!?!?!? :clap:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
BTW, I was complaining that cooch-patty-kennedy were separated after the burns injury. Well, Tmac finally puts them back together, and it takes them 1 shift to score. Gotta keep that three some together, but Id like wingels back with Nieto and pavelski. Put havlat or shep with Hertl and jumbo. I know havlat is pass first, but his size along with jumbo's would allow that line to possess the puck better and Hertl is a shoot-first player, so I think that line would work.

At least tmac has one of the original 3 lines back together. Maybe he'll realize that it works...

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Stuey but it should've never gone to overtime and I don't like when the Sharks hand out charity points like that.

2 points is 2 points though so I'm cool with that.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Does Stalock get the next start?

I'd give Stalock the start. If he Kaepernick's his way to the starting spot through strong performances, it's best for the team.

Hmmm... Maybe I shouldn't use Kaepernick as a metaphor since it's been revealed that he kinda sucks.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW, I was complaining that cooch-patty-kennedy were separated after the burns injury. Well, Tmac finally puts them back together, and it takes them 1 shift to score. Gotta keep that three some together, but Id like wingels back with Nieto and pavelski. Put havlat or shep with Hertl and jumbo. I know havlat is pass first, but his size along with jumbo's would allow that line to possess the puck better and Hertl is a shoot-first player, so I think that line would work.

At least tmac has one of the original 3 lines back together. Maybe he'll realize that it works...

And what happened? Kennedy gets benched in the 3rd period for poor play. Lol

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd give Stalock the start. If he Kaepernick's his way to the starting spot through strong performances, it's best for the team.

Hmmm... Maybe I shouldn't use Kaepernick as a metaphor since it's been revealed that he kinda sucks.

Stalock will never be the starter on this team as long as Niemi is here, no matter how good he does...
I dont even see Stalock getting the "going with the hot hand" treatment every other coach does in the league....
Actualy I dont even see Stalock getting enough starts to get considered a "hot hand"...

Lol remember, Todd doesnt mind if Nemo loses, cause that means they get more cuddle time while Todd "makes him forget about the loss"

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And what happened? Kennedy gets benched in the 3rd period for poor play. Lol

Devils advocate --- 0 goals while Kennedy was playing, 2-0 lead. He gets benched and Calgary comes back to tie...
It wasnt bad play that benched him, it was bad coaching ;)

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Devils advocate --- 0 goals while Kennedy was playing, 2-0 lead. He gets benched and Calgary comes back to tie...
It wasnt bad play that benched him, it was bad coaching ;)

Nah, the comeback was neither Kennedy's fault nor the fault of him being moved off that line. Thornton made a bonehead play on the PK then had an unlucky bounce off a blocked shot. Through out the entire game Kennedy had bad turnover after bad turnover and I think the lazy penalty was the straw that broke the camel's back for the coaching staff. It wouldn't surprise me to see him moved to the 4th line or even be a healthy scratch when Burns comes back. His poor play has been going on for far too long.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow Jumbo Jim actually shot the puck for once. If he shot 3x more instead of always passing the Sharks would win a lot more games because right now all the other teams know he's one trick pony assist-freak.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
GOALIE CONTROVERSY!

While Stalock was okay tonight he wasn't good enough to earn a second straight start, IMO. Next set of games are a back-to-back so hopefully he'll get Edmonton.

I wasnt implying that, he wasnt really tested either. I thought the first one was a softie honestly, second one no help cant blame him. I mean he's no Nolan "Jesus" Schaffer for the love of god

The only reason i'd start him over Nemo right now is because he didnt cost you the game like Nemo has for at least 3 out of the last 4.

Let Nemo sit and stew a little bit and i bet the effort and those weak 5 hole goals go away real fast.

Also i think its better for Stalocks development, if he strings together two or 3 good games it keeps Nemo honest and in theory gives The Tadd an option for a change lol

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol remember, Todd doesnt mind if Nemo loses, cause that means they get more cuddle time while Todd "makes him forget about the loss"

Because that's the most reasonable explanation.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which sharks will get these? :rollseyes:

Attachments

• sharks-supporters.jpg
    sharks-supporters.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 44

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because that's the most reasonable explanation.

To quote Lock Stock & Two Smokin Barrels - If you got a better idea, let us know...

Cause im stickin with my theory that Todd is bangin Nemo & sometimes they let Wilson join