• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 team PPR

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROUGH DRAFT! savvy group

QB-Big Ben, Rusell Wilson
RB-Montee Ball, Alfred Morris, Rashad Jennings, Mark Ingram, Devonta Freeman
WR- Calvin Johnson, Michael Floyd, Torrey Smith, Mike Wallace, Markus Wheaton, Mohamed Sanu
TE-Zach Ertz, Tim Wright(last pick incase gronk goes down)
K-Vinateiri
D-Cardinals

Dont mind my qb's especially for not taking one until round 9 in a 12 team league

WR- I got lots of options to fill those other two spots, feel i got good upside with smith, floyd, wallace, and wheaton this year.......

TE- meh, after the big ones its a toss up, i waited till way late

D they were flying off the board early.........i waited till round 15 and still nabbed a good one........

Always could be better

ok blast me

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love ball and morris. I love Wilson but you should grab Carr too. he looked like aaron rodgers against the seahawks no less. he could be the real deal, could be. you qbs are scare me though cause Seattle may not pass much nor need o pass much. I love Wallace this year trusu me on that cause they are going to move him around this year. Last year the OC left him on the same side everytime in the same spot, bad and calvin is Calvin so I like your chances!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do ppr, therefore I don't know it very well, but that team doesn't look too bad. You got some solid players.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i wasnt happy with some of the picks, i just wanted to make sure i had a stud wr, a stud rb, and at least two other rb's who are starters, in a 12 team league thats tough to find..........

then took a bunch of wr's that are dcent or could be good and can find 1-2 to plug in each week............i know you did a 12 team beengay, pickings get slim really quick......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a pretty solid team to me. Not a whole lot in the way of PPR studs, but that can be overcome. Would've liked to see a better QB, but hey, can't have it all.
Shouldn't be too difficult to make the playoffs imho

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a pretty solid team to me. Not a whole lot in the way of PPR studs, but that can be overcome. Would've liked to see a better QB, but hey, can't have it all.
Shouldn't be too difficult to make the playoffs imho

no just calvin, but i got two pass, catching backs, and qb and te is where i decided to sacrifice......like i said savvy group..........theres maybe 1-2 teams in as good of shape......most teams dont have 2 starting rb's, i like that i have 3 not in time shares......

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to go wrong with Ball and Megatron, but you may have some work to do in some other spots. I don't like Alf in a PPR league. He will have to equal his rookie year production to live up to where you took him considering his lack of a role in the passing game.

I honestly don't think your QBs and TE are that weak at all, but you will need a couple mid-round picks to hit big if your team is going to win. Aside from Mega and Ball, I don't see a ton of advantages.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid team.

If there is an area of concern it's your QB & TE but it's nothing that would keep me up at night. I think Both QBs floor is in the top 15 QBs(baring injury of course) and Ertz should be ok. Wright is a wild card.

I'm surprised the Cards D lasted until the 15th round. Nice pick by you! :clap:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid team SP! I like your Ingram & Freeman picks as late round fliers on RBs. Both could pay off big! Not all that stoked on the QBs or D. Ben has never been a great fantasy QB, but he is serviceable. I have a feeling you will be starting Wilson a lot. I don't understand why people have the Cardinals defense so high after they lost Dockett & almost every starting LBer. Their run defense is going to be shaky at best. The secondary should be solid, but against NFCW opponents they are in for a long year because each team has a studly RB who they should lean on against Arizona. But they did sign Tommy Kelly to shore up the interior. For a 15th round defense you made the right choice!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROUGH DRAFT! savvy group

QB-Big Ben, Rusell Wilson
RB-Montee Ball, Alfred Morris, Rashad Jennings, Mark Ingram, Devonta Freeman
WR- Calvin Johnson, Michael Floyd, Torrey Smith, Mike Wallace, Markus Wheaton, Mohamed Sanu
TE-Zach Ertz, Tim Wright(last pick incase gronk goes down)
K-Vinateiri
D-Cardinals

Dont mind my qb's especially for not taking one until round 9 in a 12 team league

WR- I got lots of options to fill those other two spots, feel i got good upside with smith, floyd, wallace, and wheaton this year.......

TE- meh, after the big ones its a toss up, i waited till way late

D they were flying off the board early.........i waited till round 15 and still nabbed a good one........

Always could be better

ok blast me

Well I like the Megatron/Ball combo but not so sure about Alfie(not sure where you drafted him). Not a PPR guy (I draft my first ever PPR team tonight) and personally I like your QB's...............I'd say if one of your lotto tickets pays off you should win some games and sneak into the playoffs..........Alfie been dropping into the 6th round in all of the PPR mocks I've done (10 teamers) and for the most part I've been passing on him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a fourth in a twelve team and best backs left were him or tate

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before i took morris

peterson
lacy
charles
lynch
mccoy
ball
foster
bush
ellington
bell
stacy
jennings

were all gone
vereen was an option in ppr
not on the gore train, or mathews train.........

was best available starter

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before i took morris

peterson
lacy
charles
lynch
mccoy
ball
foster
bush
ellington
bell
stacy
jennings

were all gone
vereen was an option in ppr
not on the gore train, or mathews train.........

was best available starter

Nah, I'd say Morris was the call there. BTW, dude has been telling me all year this league I draft tonight is PPR, then I decide I'd better check for myself and bigger than shit it is standard with some yardage bonuses and 4 pt passing TD's!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does the guy do that, thats garbage.......we vote on all changes in the league i run......majority rules.......never a problem........scoring, rosters, keepers etc, we propose it vote on it, and its over...........

but i think morris may catch a few balls this year, they been trying him as a pass catcheer with good reports and he had those big pro bowl catches, lol