• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 Team PPR: 5th Pick

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Cam Newton
RB: Eddie Lacy
RB: Reggie Bush
RB/WR: Zac Stacy
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: Reggie Wayne
TE: Jordan Cameron
K: Dan Bailey
D/ST: Cardinals
Bench: Dwayne Bowe
Bench: Riley Cooper
Bench: Tony Romo
Bench: Shonn Greene
Bench: Mike Williams
Bench: Charles Clay

I both love and hate my starting RBs, they all are a bit of a question mark but I also have some faith that they'll perform as projected.

I think Cruz has a bounceback year, Reggie Wayne I'm hoping will give me consistency, don't expect any blow up games out of him. I'm relying on Cameron to give me some WR1 type production since he's pretty much the passing game there and with 2 unreliable QBs may be the safety net.

I'm thinking at some point I'll likely have to part ways with Romo or Cam in order to land a big name receiver or an RB depending on the performance/health of my starters.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well first off im with you on cruz, but you need an upgrade somewhere at wr

how are you qb's unreliable, you have newton who is hurt albeit and has some question marks but has always been top 5, and romo who always puts up decent numbers? two solid options there?

your tight end is a great pick and im gonna assume good value

rb's you got some bell cows, and guys who catch......

your wr depth lacks alot even the guys you have dont have much upside.......and you have no rb depth...

your starting unit looks solid for a 12 team ppr, but an injury or two and look out

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as worried about the wideout depth as I think 1 or 2 of those guys will pan out (Bowe, Williams, Cooper). Assuming Cam and Romo are healthy I'm most likely packaging one of them in a trade for a starting wideout/RB.

Agreed on the RB depth. Shonn is the "starter" but I would love to get another potential flex guy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry i dont see it bowe is the exact opposite of the type of receiver that works in reids offense, and it showed last year, and now suspended.........cooper is strictly a deep threat.........mike williams is your best hope