• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #10 - San Jose at Boston - 4:00PM

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss for yall Sharks fans last nite. Had us dominated the WHOLE game, but thank God for Rask in that first period. We were down 4-0, easily at the 1st intermission if not for Rask -- he was the game changer. I have said, all along, that the Sharks will get their day to make it to the Finals and I think yall have a HUGE shot at it this year. Your guys are relentless on the attack and play great team defense. You're getting the credit you deserve, finally.

We stole one from ya ... but I'll take it!!!! :suds:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah: wow no penalty :gaah:
........ what you gonna do Shanny?

Well shit, that deserves some action... I must say after watching the Wingels hit several times, it could have been maybe a penalty in-game, but there shouldn't be any discipline outside the game. But a cross check to the head could, and should, be a 2-3 game suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:gaah: wow no penalty :gaah:
........ what you gonna do Shanny?

Shanny isn't going to do anything. Both the hit on Wingels and the high stick to Hertl should have been minor penalties but that's it.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Drew and the gang make it out to be a worse hit than it was. It was late but Wingels tried to duck under it. It may have ended up being a high hit anyway but Wingels attempt to duck it made the hit worse than it would have been.

My problem w it was it was way after the puck was gone. He took at least 2 strides, and then hit him.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tough loss for yall Sharks fans last nite. Had us dominated the WHOLE game, but thank God for Rask in that first period. We were down 4-0, easily at the 1st intermission if not for Rask -- he was the game changer. I have said, all along, that the Sharks will get their day to make it to the Finals and I think yall have a HUGE shot at it this year. Your guys are relentless on the attack and play great team defense. You're getting the credit you deserve, finally.

We stole one from ya ... but I'll take it!!!! :suds:

Rask was definitely the difference.
I think this is the best team the Sharks have had, and certainly hope this is the year.
I'd be fine w a San Jose vs Boston final. :)

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
he was finishing his check, i dont want hitting out of the game

Hitting is great, and I don't want it out of the game either. But the puck was nowhere near him when he hit him, and he did hit him high. I don't care that he's taller, or whatever other excuse they threw out there.
Put it this way...if Torres did it, it's a penalty, and probably a suspension. Since it's Chara, you get neither. The one on Hertl was even worse. Stick to the face?? Aren't they supposed to be responsible for their sticks??

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sharks need to be tougher, get rough and all BIG and bad.

Its time to throw the hits and not absorb hits.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The way Nemo is playing right now I don't see stalock starting anytime soon