• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 10/20 Bengals @ Lions

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, don't you, Dalton could win another AFC Offensive player of the week. And he might actually deserve it this time.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, don't you, Dalton could win another AFC Offensive player of the week. And he might actually deserve it this time.

How long does it usually take PFF to get preliminary grades up?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to credit the oline too. Detroit's pass rush was basically neutralized, and that with a lot of seven step drop, deeper passes that take longer to develop.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed watching this game today up to the point where Calvin Johnson basically caught the hail mary over 4 Bengals as Pacman was coming on later to the play.

I about threw the remote through the tv at that moment.

Still disappointed in our running game.

And the players I seem to get most frustrated with the last two weeks are the defense, and not being able to hold 14 and 11 point leads.

They are hurting though, Hall was missing, and everyone seemed to keep getting banged up; Nelson, Burfict, Maualuga, Johnson.

The defense has been playing 3 solid quarters the last two weeks, and then decide to take a nap when it hits the 4th quarter with a lead. We do not have the secondary to get into a shootout like that if we are not getting more pressure on the QB.

PS..I still really hate seeing a DE covering a TE even if he does have over the top help. I hope they scrap that play soon.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was the correct call in New England. The officials were told to correctly enforce it this week in a meeting. Jay Feely tweeted that the coaching staff went over it in practice this week too. If New England didn't correctly coach their guys on it, it's on them. I think it's a dumb rule, but it was the right call.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the correct call in New England. The officials were told to correctly enforce it this week in a meeting. Jay Feely tweeted that the coaching staff went over it in practice this week too. If New England didn't correctly coach their guys on it, it's on them. I think it's a dumb rule, but it was the right call.

Couldn't have been a better bunch to fuck with the new rule..... Tuck that, Brady!