• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gudas had a pretty good season but got severely exposed in the playoffs which is where we would like him to be at his best.The league has all but taken away his ability to play physical and that was really his strength. I think if Frolin shows anything worth while he may be the #6 dman until Meyers is ready to come up
You also forgot he skates like Darian Hatcher.:D

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gudas had a pretty good season but got severely exposed in the playoffs which is where we would like him to be at his best.The league has all but taken away his ability to play physical and that was really his strength. I think if Frolin shows anything worth while he may be the #6 dman until Meyers is ready to come up

In fairness to Gudas it was more the Gudas/Manning PAIRING that got exposed, a pairing I suspect we all agree should never have been iced. While Gudas struggled last season he was very good the year before. This will be his make or break season. He needs to learn how to play physical while staying away from the head shots.

Last edited:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness to Gudas it was more the Gudas/Manning PAIRING that got exposed, a pairing I suspect we all agree should never have been iced. While Gudas struggled last season he was very good the year before. This will be his make or break season. He needs to learn how to play physical while staying away from the head shots.
I agree with your post but if he was replaced for youth equal to his output I'd be okay with that to. I don't see him as long term player in Philly.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super interesting piece. Looks like the Flyers actually get pretty favorable treatment from the refs. Though it also shows that they're a pretty disciplined team too I think, being that they're road differential is still the 3rd best in the league.

Not very bullies esque over the last few years.
Although the team has been pretty disciplined in not being down a man, i think the real problem is giving up goals the times we have been down a man.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see this guy make the team. I don't expect it to happen, but I don't think i'll be able to contain my optimism for this season if he does make it.
Kid needs to bulk up, could use the AHL this season as a stepping stone and if injuries happen he can step in. Same with Hart.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid needs to bulk up, could use the AHL this season as a stepping stone and if injuries happen he can step in. Same with Hart.
Pretty sure he has to back to Juniors for another season because he is under 20.