• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 07.28.18 Winners @ .500

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In between high school and college, Injured my arm playing basketball after my last game. Tore my rotator cuff, laberum and triceps. When i was rehabbing my arm after surgery I tore my UCL. I could no longer throw hard with my right arm so I started trying to pitch left handed and tore that UCL too. They just sewed that ligament together and let it heal that way instead of tommy john. But matching scars.

I went from throwing in the low 90s in high school to now I can't throw a ball more than 25 yards. And the ligament in my arm is not where it should be so it grabs and pops when I throw so I don't do it much anymore.

Ouch!

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In between high school and college, Injured my arm playing basketball after my last game. Tore my rotator cuff, laberum and triceps. When i was rehabbing my arm after surgery I tore my UCL. I could no longer throw hard with my right arm so I started trying to pitch left handed and tore that UCL too. They just sewed that ligament together and let it heal that way instead of tommy john. But matching scars.

I went from throwing in the low 90s in high school to now I can't throw a ball more than 25 yards. And the ligament in my arm is not where it should be so it grabs and pops when I throw so I don't do it much anymore.
Wow, that is quite a story. Don't hear about someone tearing both UCLs very much.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gone....

tenor.gif