• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

05/18 GDT: SFChamps @ LA Douchers

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it may have gotten too much...MadBum is onto you

If he knows Spanish or puts what I said in google translator then he'll figure it out

"Cain's a loser and he's not a good baseball player. I like to eat Eugenio Velez's asshole."

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he knows Spanish or puts what I said in google translator then he'll figure it out

"Cain's a loser and he's not a good baseball player. I like to eat Eugenio Velez's asshole."

I know Spanish, you misspelled a bunch of it. Would Tito misspell in Spanish too? And he never really did post all Spanish like that, which is why gp and others mused he might be putting on an act.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I had something interesting to say, and then I read your post and completely forgot what it was.:noidea:

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know Spanish, you misspelled a bunch of it. Would Tito misspell in Spanish too? And he never really did post all Spanish like that, which is why gp and others mused he might be putting on an act.

He never posted all spanish, but from he did mispell in spanish sometimes too...now to really sell this act, one of you guys needs to say something really fucked up to me and I'll go off on you.

Any takers?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you got him now. FINISH HIM!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never posted all spanish, but from he did mispell in spanish sometimes too...now to really sell this act, one of you guys needs to say something really fucked up to me and I'll go off on you.

Any takers?

I think you may have him already.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB network: Rowand 'jammed his back', day to day

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well it's 2:20 where I'm at, so that's it for me gentlemen. I'll mind fuck them on the dumbass board a bit more tomorrow. Good night and GO GIANTS!!!!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st post!!!!!!!!

I'm watching the game in my apt, and my series of F$ck yeahs after that Ross homer, got me a visit from security XD

Come on Wilson!!!! and Go Giants!!!

Welcome, mist. Glad you took me up on the offer.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, you did an outstanding job on the GDT while I prepped for trial tonight. As I watched the game on TiVo, I remember thinking after the Ross bomb "ahh, I bet GP broke out the Rally Ross."

Fucking priceless, that. Looks like DeRo's career is over, RoRo will sit on the bench for a couple of days while Torres plays CF, and The Beard will be spotted for the next week. Who steps up and closes? RamRam? Romo?

I'm thinking Burriss is already in LA, maybe with Rohlinger. Ford likely to be starting in Fresno by the weekend.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hank Schulman on Bochy's late inning bullpen management:

A lot of folks have asked if Sergio Romo is in Bochy’s doghouse because he rarely gets used, and when he is used, it’s usually for a batter or two.

The short answer is no. Bochy believes Romo is a valuable weapon against right-handed hitters. What’s changed from last year is the presence of Javier Lopez. Lopez is so good against left-handed hitters (who are 4-for-32 against him this year), Bochy has changed the way he looks at the eighth inning.

If the Giants have a lead and the opposing team has a good left-handed hitter due up in the eighth, Bochy wants to ensure that Lopez faces him. So Bochy plays the matchups. If a right-handed hitter starts the inning, Bochy will let the starter stay in to face him, as he did tonight with Matt Cain, or let Ramon Ramirez face the righty if Ramirez was still in the game after pitching in the seventh.

Bochy then counts on Romo to get the subsequent right-handers, as he did tonight. After Lopez struck out Ethier, Bochy had Romo face Matt Kemp. That is faith, my friends.

When Kemp singled, Bochy immediately removed Romo, who clearly was angry. You don’t cover your face with your glove to say, “Gee, I’d like an ice cream cone.”

Bochy’s explanation for that move: “I hadn’t used Willie the whole road trip. I didn’t want something to happen with him not in there.” In other words, you win with your best and, if you have to, you lose with your best. That’s why Lopez faces the big lefties in the eighth, and why Wilson was called to face Uribe.