• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zherdev a 40 goal scorer...

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have watched every game this guys is a natural goal scorer...expected 40 goals... he leads the Flyers in the preseason...no question
2. JVR...really looks solid much stronger with all the skill...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's not get too excited however I was chatting with some pen fans on the power rankings today and they fully believe that comrie playing with malkin will outpoint Z.....I almost pulled a groin laughing at that nonesense. I'd have to put the over/under at around 30 games on comries season....

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect big things from Z.. i really think he's got the game

has he been playing with carter and jvr the past few nights, i've been to busy with school to watch

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect big things from Z.. i really think he's got the game

has he been playing with carter and jvr the past few nights, i've been to busy with school to watch

I agree but I`m not going to get too excited yet...although I`ll probably take him late in my hockey pool as most fans won`t know about him I hope!

I guess if they keep him with Carts and JVR that will leave Richie with Giroux and possibly Powe, Guerin, Carcillo or one of the younger guys and I`m cool with that. Better than forcing Carts and Richie to play with each other with no chemistry....but man I`d still like to see Giroux at center.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I`m not going to get too excited yet...although I`ll probably take him late in my hockey pool as most fans won`t know about him I hope!

I guess if they keep him with Carts and JVR that will leave Richie with Giroux and possibly Powe, Guerin, Carcillo or one of the younger guys and I`m cool with that. Better than forcing Carts and Richie to play with each other with no chemistry....but man I`d still like to see Giroux at center.

Everyone wants to see Giroux at center, but we also want to see him get more minutes and it's virtually impossible to do both because we have so much talent down the middle. It's really come to the point where we have four first line centers. I truly believe that if you were to pluck Giroux from our roster and have him center the first line of any Nhl team instead, he'd be a point per game guy. We already know that is the case with Richards, Carter and Briere. Hopefully our players can adapt and all of the talented guys can get the minutes they deserve this season.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wants to see Giroux at center, but we also want to see him get more minutes and it's virtually impossible to do both because we have so much talent down the middle. It's really come to the point where we have four first line centers. I truly believe that if you were to pluck Giroux from our roster and have him center the first line of any Nhl team instead, he'd be a point per game guy. We already know that is the case with Richards, Carter and Briere. Hopefully our players can adapt and all of the talented guys can get the minutes they deserve this season.

Ya Giroux came into the league as a winger but it seems like he goes nuts at center. This is why I'd put Carter on his line you can go with the hot hand and an easy in game shift if ones sucking. Man I can't wait until Thur!

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It will be interesting how the lines shake out offensively so much talent really he can do so many things with them...Flyers team scoring should increase with the development of JVR,GIROUX, and Zherdev...TIME TO DROP THE PUCK and against the pens...doesnt get better...GO FLYERS!!!

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forget how good he was before he went to Russia. I expect upper 20's to mid 30 goals from him.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 goals from Zherdev? Good luck. :cool:

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jeff...lets be honest he had no play makers with the rangers...lol...they went the hole season practicing open net shots at practice and still couldnt light the lamp...much more talent with the Flyers...girioux,briere, richards who can set him up...no doubt he can finish...will find out soon enough...cant wait for the puck to drop...LETS GO FLYERS!!!

indyflyr

Da Oracle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i don't care how many goals he scores. scratch that. he has to put up the same numbers as gagne. that is certainly within his reach. the question is, can he play defense as good as gagne did?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't care how many goals he scores. scratch that. he has to put up the same numbers as gagne. that is certainly within his reach. the question is, can he play defense as good as gagne did?

He will score close to 30 if not more and don't forget the Flyers saved 3 mil in cap space which made the overall D corps better so even if he's half decent in his own end that more than makes up for his liability IMO.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Malkin a good defensive player??? doesnt matter he is productive...still Flyer coaching staff will work to improve him from a defensive perspective...its a concern to be dealt with indy...