• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Ships did this guy win people?? Man, what a beast. I ended up wining my $$ league by 1 pt because of him. He literally won me the last 2 weeks!! I can thank all those in front of me in the draft for not picking him....

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won one championship with Zeke. Five of my seven championship teams had DJ on them. The only league I lost a championship game in with DJ on the roster was Barbarians.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe it takes more than DoublEE to win
But yes it surely can't hurt to have Zeke and ya you are so right What a beast

I'll say I'm surprised big D let him play that long last game but at the same time I like that they did it surely pleased the other teams tracing a dream knowing Detroit still had to beat a full team

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won one championship with Zeke. Five of my seven championship teams had DJ on them. The only league I lost a championship game in with DJ on the roster was Barbarians.

Who has time for that many damn leagues? I won my only championship, a back to back championship w David Johnson. I was the #1 seed in another league without Zeke or DJ, and finished 3rd. The league I drafted Zeke in, I didn't make the playoffs, but thats because my QB's were RW and Dak and RW was fucking garbage all year until last week!