• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Miller

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Exactly.
Yet another empty post to seem like you got the last word in, but you said nothing. You’re the least insightful poster on this board. You must lead a pathetic life. I feel sorry for you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good football talk from you in this thread, BS. lol. I don't think you even pretended to be discussing anything Bears/NFL related here.

Good call on ignoring you. I will eventually. You're fun sometimes, though. You've made it too easy lately.

Oh and finally there you have it. Even though rich declared he will ignore me, he doesn't. Why? "Because it's too fun" not to ignore you. I've heard this line over and over again.

Only thing left for you to say is "straw man".

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and finally there you have it. Even though rich declared he will ignore me, he doesn't. Why? "Because it's too fun" not to ignore you. I've heard this line over and over again.

Only thing left for you to say is "straw man".

If you create another "straw man" - I'll say "straw man". lol

Why wouldn't I?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The genius will now breakdown richi's debate skills:

1. Make some long winded nonsensical post that no one will ever read in it's entirety.
2. Accuse other person of meltdown (or some variation of that) in an attempt hide his own raging anger and frustration that he's not winning.
3. (Optionally) Proudly accuse person of straw man tactics (because richi is very proud he knows what straw man is) -- loop x number of times.
4. Declare victory.

Every one of his arguments with anyone in here boils down to these 4 things.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i forgot one more thing about richi:

* Inundate all my posts with "lol" in an attempt to convey to the other person nothing is bothering me and I am not having a meltdown myself.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Make some long winded nonsensical post that no one will ever read in it's entirety.
2. Accuse other person of meltdown (or some variation of that) in an attempt hide his own raging anger and frustration that he's not winning.
3. (Optionally) Proudly accuse person of straw man tactics (because richi is very proud he knows what straw man is) -- loop x number of times.
4. Declare victory.

That looks fun, let me try....

Bull shit genius’s argument tactics...

1. Pick an unpopular opinion and stick to it no matter how wrong you it is.

2. In hindsight, falsely claim to be the first to ever correctly suggest something about the bears, and also falsely claim to be the only one to have suggested it.

3. Continuously move the goal posts in an argument to be able to claim victory and berate anyone who points this out.

4. When someone proves you wrong act like a little bitch and make a debate skills list in an attempt to save face.

5. Claim victory no matter how bad you lose.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of seeing all these 'straw man argument' debates without knowing what the hell everyone is talking about, LOL So I finally looked up what it means. Now I know and I'm a better man for it!! :doh:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4. Declare victory.

If a debate always goes in this fashion with you -- it says more about you than it does me.

It's also funny because I never claimed you used a "strawman" in this thread. I guess you're wrong, huh?

Checkmate, monkey.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of seeing all these 'straw man argument' debates without knowing what the hell everyone is talking about, LOL So I finally looked up what it means. Now I know and I'm a better man for it!! :doh:

BS enjoys ad hominem attacks and bringing back past debates when he's lost his final leg to stand on.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i forgot one more thing about richi:

* Inundate all my posts with "lol" in an attempt to convey to the other person nothing is bothering me and I am not having a meltdown myself.

I love getting under your skin. LOL

Your whole purpose here is to incite and instead you get all riled up by somebody else.

You're the butt of the joke, BS. Always have been and always will be.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 posts in a row by the angry monkey. Why rich is so angry at me I don't know...

Monkey, release your anger, it's a terrible thing and it's destroying your spirit. Be happy.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 posts in a row by the angry monkey. Why rich is so angry at me I don't know...

Which merely followed consecutive posts by yourself.

:clap::pound:This is way too easy.