• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Miller

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy move by the Bears signing him to a one year deal even though they know he likely wont play.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did? I didn't hear this. Yes, have to agree, if they signed him to a one year contract knowing full well he's not even going to so much as suit up, then that is indeed a classy move.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did? I didn't hear this. Yes, have to agree, if they signed him to a one year contract knowing full well he's not even going to so much as suit up, then that is indeed a classy move.
It was announced today or at least that is when I heard about it. Miller's injury was truly gnarly. Reminded me of how sick I felt when Johnny Knox got hurt. People never want to see things like that

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, now I'm reading about it. Stuff like this is almost unheard of in today's cutthroat environment, and especially in the NFL. This is indeed a fantastic gesture on the part of the Bears, and I would say this about any team who did likewise in a similar situation.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was announced today or at least that is when I heard about it. Miller's injury was truly gnarly. Reminded me of how sick I felt when Johnny Knox got hurt. People never want to see things like that
Two of the worst injuries I've ever watched.

Gross af

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This move reminds me of me, very classy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Bears training staff and doctors can still work with him. O wait. Classy move by Bears for sure.

About 500,000 check and free medical care.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are a top class organization..........Hope Miller recovers nicely.

But I wont be satisfied unless we kick your asses twice every season.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your avi can kick my ass any day she wants

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better hope Rodgers stays healthy. He seems to be looking to fuck the packers hard with his new contract.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year after year the sports media swoons over the Pack. Usually at least one of the beat writers proclaim the Packers as that particular season's champion. Can't recall the last time I haven't read at least one make that prediction each season. That is until this year and even then the writers seem to hedge their bets by saying things like never count the Pack out.

Well I'm counting them out. Because of Rodgers and Rodgers alone, I think the Pack of course has a shot at the post season. But that's about it and I think they'll be lucky if they make it that far or past round one. If he gets hurt again and is out for a great length of time, especially early on, put them down for a top 10 draft pick in '19.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year after year the sports media swoons over the Pack. Usually at least one of the beat writers proclaim the Packers as that particular season's champion. Can't recall the last time I haven't read at least one make that prediction each season. That is until this year and even then the writers seem to hedge their bets by saying things like never count the Pack out.

Well I'm counting them out. Because of Rodgers and Rodgers alone, I think the Pack of course has a shot at the post season. But that's about it and I think they'll be lucky if they make it that far or past round one. If he gets hurt again and is out for a great length of time, especially early on, put them down for a top 10 draft pick in '19.

Because of Rodgers and Rodgers alone

Wait... Rodgers is why you're counting them OUT?

Rodgers (literally, alone) won two post-season game. Then was one more game away from putting an entire team on his back and taking them to the SB in 2016. Would have had them squarely in contention in the NFC last year as well.

A healthy Aaron Rodgers can always take that team the distance. He's only had two injuries in his entire career that have forced him to miss time. Chances of that happening again... slim.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm counting them out of going to the SB. I said because of Rodgers the Pack has a shot at making the postseason, but that's it. He's that good, but the Pack is otherwise that bad. They are one of the more overhyped teams in the NFL.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of Rodgers and Rodgers alone

Wait... Rodgers is why you're counting them OUT?

Rodgers (literally, alone) won two post-season game. Then was one more game away from putting an entire team on his back and taking them to the SB in 2016. Would have had them squarely in contention in the NFC last year as well.

A healthy Aaron Rodgers can always take that team the distance. He's only had two injuries in his entire career that have forced him to miss time. Chances of that happening again... slim.
I disagree with this notion. Rodgers is great, but every year his chances of getting injured increase, like every other football player on the planet.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this notion. Rodgers is great, but every year his chances of getting injured increase, like every other football player on the planet.

I don't see how. Rodgers is still squarely in the prime physical years for a QB. His two injuries have been isolated, impact injuries. Not an ongoing issue, like you had with Peyton or Urlacher's back. Where it's something that's a constant drain and 100% going to give at some point.

Rodgers getting injured isn't anymore likely than it is for any other QB to get injured. It just doesn't factor into the equation.

Rodgers has started 142 of 161 possible games in the NFL. Over 10 seasons, he's only accumulated two injuries which forced him to miss any notable time (one concussion cost him one game in 2010 as well).

Could he get injured? Sure. However, consciously calculating it into your season prediction makes no sense. You might as well do the same for Brady, Stafford, Wilson, Rivers... etc...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how. Rodgers is still squarely in the prime physical years for a QB. His two injuries have been isolated, impact injuries. Not an ongoing issue, like you had with Peyton or Urlacher's back. Where it's something that's a constant drain and 100% going to give at some point.

Rodgers getting injured isn't anymore likely than it is for any other QB to get injured. It just doesn't factor into the equation.

Rodgers has started 142 of 161 possible games in the NFL. Over 10 seasons, he's only accumulated two injuries which forced him to miss any notable time (one concussion cost him one game in 2010 as well).

Could he get injured? Sure. However, consciously calculating it into your season prediction makes no sense. You might as well do the same for Brady, Stafford, Wilson, Rivers... etc...
Well, I do agree that you can’t count on Rodgers getting hurt, but he has probably taken the most qb hits per year out of every qb you listed. I do think that accounts for something.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I do agree that you can’t count on Rodgers getting hurt, but he has probably taken the most qb hits per year out of every qb you listed. I do think that accounts for something.

Nah. Wilson by a longshot.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Wilson by a longshot.
Wilson averages 2.58 sacks per game started and Aaron Rodgers averages 2.49 sacks per game started since 2008 (the year he began starting) Granted this is not the catchall stat for qb hits, but it would suggest that Wilson gets hit just a tad more than Rodgers. I wouldn’t call .09 sacks a game a “long shot.” And Rodgers has been starting in the league an extra 4 years. Both QBs are amongst the most hit in the nfl due to their playing styles. I don’t think Rodgers body is built to be hit like that and expecting more injuries with the way he plays down the road wouldn’t be without reason.