• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your all time team of your most hated players that played for your team

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves:

C- Corky Miller
1B- Greg Norton
2B- Dan Uggla
3B- Chris Johnson
SS- Alex Gonzalez
LF- Preston Tucker(WE WANT ACUNA!!!)
CF- BJ Upton
RF- JD Drew(His one season was really productive, but we gave up Adam Wainwright for it)

BN- Clint Sammons- C
BN- Adonis Garcia- corner inf
BN- Brooks Conrad- utl(how many errors can you make in one playoff series)
BN- Matt Kemp- OF
BN- Melky Cabrera- OF

SP- Kenshin Kawakami
SP- Mark Redman
SP- Jojo Reyes
SP- Bartolo Colon
SP- Trevor Cahill

CL- Jim Johnson
BP- Bob Wickman
BP- Dan Kolb
BP- Rex Brothers
BP- Luis Avilan
BP- Kyle Farnsworth
BP- Livan Hernandez

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have four (5 if you count the principal owner from 1973-2010):

RF-Reggie Jackson

LF-Dave Winfield

3B-Alex Rodriguez

SP-Eddie Lee Whitson

He's not quite there yet, but with his recent histrionics, Goose Gossage is coming on strong to take the closer spot.

:)

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have four (5 if you count the principal owner from 1973-2010):

RF-Reggie Jackson

LF-Dave Winfield

3B-Alex Rodriguez

SP-Eddie Lee Whitson

He's not quite there yet, but with his recent histrionics, Goose Gossage is coming on strong to take the closer spot.

:)

Before my time, but what's the issue with Jackson and Winfield?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C - AJ Pierzynski
1B - ehhhh Adrian Gonzalez I guess?
2B - Jose Offerman
SS - Julio Lugo
3B - Shea Hillenbrand
LF - Carl Crawford
CF - Carl Everett
RF - Gabe Kapler (honestly, there hasn't been any Red Sox right fielders I've hated. Kapler's the only one I wasn't really a fan of.)

SP - Clay Buchholz
SP - Daisuke Matsuzaka (he was more infuriating to watch than being unlikeable)
SP - Aaron Cook (holy crap he sucked, though he did manage to throw under 80 pitches for a complete game shutout)
SP - David Wells

RP - Jonathan Papelbon
RP - Alfredo Aceves
RP - Bobby Jenks

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C - AJ Pierzynski
1B - ehhhh Adrian Gonzalez I guess?
2B - Jose Offerman
SS - Julio Lugo
3B - Shea Hillenbrand
LF - Carl Crawford
CF - Carl Everett
RF - Gabe Kapler (honestly, there hasn't been any Red Sox right fielders I've hated. Kapler's the only one I wasn't really a fan of.)

SP - Clay Buchholz
SP - Daisuke Matsuzaka (he was more infuriating to watch than being unlikeable)
SP - Aaron Cook (holy crap he sucked, though he did manage to throw under 80 pitches for a complete game shutout)
SP - David Wells

RP - Jonathan Papelbon
RP - Alfredo Aceves
RP - Bobby Jenks
Pierzynski is hated by you guys as well? What did he do to you? I tried to put together a list of hated Giants, and he was the only CLEAR add I could think of (a few others I could add, but none in the same class as AJ).

I am surprised you didn’t have Sandoval as your 3B. Is there a specific story with Hillenbrand? And how can you not have Buckner as your 1B?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierzynski is hated by you guys as well? What did he do to you? I tried to put together a list of hated Giants, and he was the only CLEAR add I could think of (a few others I could add, but none in the same class as AJ).

I am surprised you didn’t have Sandoval as your 3B. Is there a specific story with Hillenbrand? And how can you not have Buckner as your 1B?

I don't find Panda was unlikeable so much as he was just a bad signing. Never been a fan of Pierzynski and he sucked in his short stint in Boston, not to mention there were reports of Sox players disliking him.

Shea was just a douche and his plate discipline made it even harder to watch him.

Buckner's a good option for most Sox fans, but the '86 WS was a few years before I was born (1991) so I tried to refrain from using Sox players prior to that. Adrian had a great first season, but his "God's plan" comment on the Sox collapse was just stupid and really put a bad taste in my mouth.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cubs:

Todd Hundley c-Signed a huge contract and never produce.......Flipped off booing Cub fans for his poor performances after hitting a hr.

Milton Bradley of......what an asshat.And I mean that in a nice way.

Brian McRae of had a huge year or two for KC,we sign him and bam,stinks up the place.

Coery Patterson of Need I say more...............?

latroy Hawkins P Was great for Minnesota........comes to Chicago and can`t save a game to save his soul.

Leon Durham 1b How did he let that ball scoot thru his legs........? It opened the door for SD and helped us from going to the WS.
It was Buckneresque!

About all I can think of right off hand..............

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't there is any hated ex-Dbacks out there. Maybe Justin Upton, but he's not really hated here.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cubs:

Todd Hundley c-Signed a huge contract and never produce.......Flipped off booing Cub fans for his poor performances after hitting a hr.

Milton Bradley of......what an asshat.And I mean that in a nice way.

Brian McRae of had a huge year or two for KC,we sign him and bam,stinks up the place.

Coery Patterson of Need I say more...............?

latroy Hawkins P Was great for Minnesota........comes to Chicago and can`t save a game to save his soul.

Leon Durham 1b How did he let that ball scoot thru his legs........? It opened the door for SD and helped us from going to the WS.
It was Buckneresque!

About all I can think of right off hand..............
Moises Alou of. His over-reaction led to...

Steve Bartman fan. Dude is 100% innocent, and now is the proud owner of a legit players WS ring, but he was so hated by an entire fan base for a decade and a half...

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't there is any hated ex-Dbacks out there. Maybe Justin Upton, but he's not really hated here.

Current players are fine.

Yall like Shelby Miller out there?

Trevor Bauer?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steve Bartman fan. Dude is 100% innocent, and now is the proud owner of a legit players WS ring, but he was so hated by an entire fan base for a decade and a half...

Alou= human garbage.

I doubt he catches that ball anyways, and then shame on the fanbase for ruining Bartman's life when literally everyone in the vicinity was reached for the ball.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alou= human garbage.

I doubt he catches that ball anyways, and then shame on the fanbase for ruining Bartman's life when literally everyone in the vicinity was reached for the ball.
Good on the Cubs for giving him a top-tier ring, though. No idea how he paid the taxes on that thing, though.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good on the Cubs for giving him a top-tier ring, though. No idea how he paid the taxes on that thing, though.

Screw them too for going public about. Keep your mouth shut, and it's an under the table deal that Uncle Sam need not know about.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moises had all the right to judge Bartman for the interference........That ball was just a couple of inches away from Alou`s glove.He 100% would have caught that.it would have been two outs.....the grounder to alex Gonzalez would have been routine out instead of nerve racking bobbled double play error that went for naught.

Yeah,i don`t blame Moises for any of it............We were cruising..........And to top it all off,I was at the Cubbie Bear across the street for that game........tix prices were outta site..........:lm:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alou= human garbage.

Cmon Chewy........he would`ve had it:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moises had all the right to judge Bartman for the interference........That ball was just a couple of inches away from Alou`s glove.He 100% would have caught that.it would have been two outs.....the grounder to alex Gonzalez would have been routine out instead of nerve racking bobbled double play error that went for naught.

Yeah,i don`t blame Moises for any of it............We were cruising..........And to top it all off,I was at the Cubbie Bear across the street for that game........tix prices were outta site..........:lm:

Why did he single out Bartman and not make the same gestures towards every other fan in the section that was reaching for the ball?

Alou even admitted years later he wouldn't have caught the ball, but he was too big of a scumbag to admit it immediately after the game.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon Chewy........he would`ve had it:

He was as high as he could jump and fully extended and the ball was several inches behind the railing. He wouldn't have caught it, and he's human garbage. I hope he's broke now.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he single out Bartman and not make the same gestures towards every other fan in the section that was reaching for the ball?

Alou even admitted years later he wouldn't have caught the ball, but he was too big of a scumbag to admit it immediately after the game.

Years later the key word.........the game been done and over with for years,so Alou may as well as to try to save some sanity for Bartmans life............

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was as high as he could jump and fully extended and the ball was several inches behind the railing. He wouldn't have caught it, and he's human garbage. I hope he's broke now.

The ball was a couple inches away from entering the glove..........How could HE NOT have caught that.............?

And it was bartman in the way at that moment.i`m sure Moises didn't see the others reach out for the ball while he was concentrating on catching it........