• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You never go "Full OD"

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but I think Smart is being completely serious. I never got the impression that OD believed 1/3 of what he posted.

Then he is a genius but somehow I think not. For instance I think the guy honestly bought Orange Bowl tickets last year thinking Oregon would go which was nuts.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be a 'tard, but I think the OP's point was that people are being called out for making OD quality posts/threads, that are not OD quality.

OD was/is the Michael Jordan of homerism. That is what made his posts/threads so entertaining. There have always been homer posts. However, few reach OD level homer posts. He was/is truly in a class all his own. He is the homer that other homers hope to be some day.

So michaeljordanfan is really just ODfan?;

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then he is a genius but somehow I think not. For instance I think the guy honestly bought Orange Bowl tickets last year thinking Oregon would go which was nuts.

Wild Turkey and I agree on something, I actually thought he bought them also. I still do. Either that, or he did a great job of going on and on about them and trying to sell them on here. I am sure he found a buyer via StubHub or Vivid though.

Hopefully, I am not an OD type, but I will assume some here think that I am. I am fine with that.

For Nebraska fans, Brasky is definitely our OD. I do think that most of the threads Brasky creates are just to stir it up in General Discussion, but a few are just complete OD.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to make a list of each team's "OD" on the board...

Oregon = OD
Nebraska = Brasky ?

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD was legit. enjoyed reading his threads and laughing at him. bring him back. Plenty of guys have had second or third chances here.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to make a list of each team's "OD" on the board...

Oregon = OD
Nebraska = Brasky ?

I think Alabama's OD got the Ban Hammer already.

Full Potato

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always go Full Potato. It is the universal standard.