• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys aren't real fans...

OrangeBlackRedWhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
...if you don't go to the games and support this TEAM!

They are winning games and doing more than most thought they would! THESE AREN'T THE DIVAS OF THE OLD SO GO SUPPORT THEM.

GO THROW DOWN 400 DOLLARS ON THEM BENGALS AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! or else you aren't a real fan and you should go root for someone else. because we don't need your pessimism! Pathetic fanbase, pathetic fans. WHO DEY WHO DEY WHO DEY I LOVE MARVIN LEWIS! BENGALS!

/Slow and dim-witted people.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are winning games and doing more than most thought they would! THESE AREN'T THE DIVAS OF THE OLD SO GO SUPPORT THEM.

GO THROW DOWN 400 DOLLARS ON THEM BENGALS AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! or else you aren't a real fan and you should go root for someone else. because we don't need your pessimism! Pathetic fanbase, pathetic fans. WHO DEY WHO DEY WHO DEY I LOVE MARVIN LEWIS! BENGALS!

I don't have 400 dollars. I live 2 hours away from the stadium and that is before traffic.

I watch tv and watch all the advertisements that pay the league 9 billion dollars. I am doing my job supporting the team by making sure these networks keep planting huge bucks on television rights and basically creating the entire cap value for the league.

You may now go F yourself. Good day.

OrangeBlackRedWhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You missed this:

In no way do I believe what was posted before that line. It's just a sad fact that a good portion of people actually believe that is what constitutes a fan though.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I think he was being sarcastic, but that is the way a lot of moronic fans think. Homers are idiots.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, and welcome to the Bengals message board here at SportsHoopla, glad you stopped by.

God bless you and have a great evening!!!

Please don't let these big and bad "imaginary fans" put you down, FIGHT TEH POWER5!111!!11!!!!

EWE CAN DEW EET!!!
YouCanDoIt.jpg

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed this:

In no way do I believe what was posted before that line. It's just a sad fact that a good portion of people actually believe that is what constitutes a fan though.

I apologize profusely. I am a little slow and dim witted tonight from the pain killers. :)

Ignore what I said, and go about your business. haha

OrangeBlackRedWhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Shit happens.

But yeah, it scares me to know there are people with this kind of mentality. You'd think Darwinism would have taken control and rid the world of them by now. 'Fuck bills. Fuck my family. Fucking living within my means. ALL MY MONEY BELONG TO BENGALS'

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leader is that you?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the Bengals bandwagon fans?
Even George Clooney has come out supporting the Bengals