• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF is wrong with the Sharks?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full on collapse mode here. 6 straight losses and hammered in the last two games. Old guys getting too old? Can't score and now can't stop teams from scoring. Forget how to play hockey all of a sudden? Reminds me of those old teams in the 90's that would go on the SAP road trip and lose almost every game. Full on shit show here. Not confident this team is going anywhere in the playoffs...hell if they even make the playoffs the way they are going.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Goldobin effect hahahahahahahahah jk

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get one lucky win in OT and the shit show has returned in full force. A quick exit from the playoffs and the Marleau Thornton era ends. Maybe a few others too. Ward maybe. What happened to their defense? Goaltending? Looks like no younger player stepped up that much. Hertl, Donskoi, I expected much more. Scoring too top heavy and maybe Burns masked deficiencies. He has stopped scoring and team has too. 3 forwards score over 20, and only one other one reached 10. Not good. Rebuild time I think.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tired a shit ton of injuries, and slumping at the worst possible time. If they don't get a split in Edmonton this is going to be a very short series