• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow What a stupid Mock

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow this guy didn't even really look at our needs. OLB, DE, RB, & LB all before we take a WR? Then he has us taking a second RB.

If he replaced a RB with a QB, I wouldn't be too disappointed with the position selections but we def need better prospects at CB and WR than this dude picked.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way we go 2 LBs in the 1st 3 picks. That has to be the stupidest mock I have seen. We need a WRs and CBs more than we need LBs.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is it dumb/////? looks believable

First of all our biggest need right now today is CB. Aldon will not be playing for a while but we have Lemon to step in and it gives us a good shot to see what the kid has. He took two RB's and the only CB he took was Belue from Bama. Some of the picks are okay but no way we adress LB and RB more than CB. especially with Culliver in trouble too, we start the season with Brock Cook and Wright starting not a chance in hell that happens.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way we go 2 LBs in the 1st 3 picks. That has to be the stupidest mock I have seen. We need a WRs and CBs more than we need LBs.

With Lemon/Skuta/Moody/Willhoite I think we have a little more lee way to work with than at CB of Brock good but very much unproven as a #1. Wright/Cook/Cox journeymen that are battling to even make the roster, and as far as I am concerned any hopes of any real contribution is optimism to the point of foolishness. and Culliver the kid is in trouble alot but shows flashes on the field but is an idiot off. At WR we have Crabs/Boldin which are the two legit WR on our Corps hen we have unproven Patton/Baldwin combo and Osgood is a st and nothing more;

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The worst part of that mock is passing on CB until pick 170. We simply cannot wait that long to address CB. It's too big of a need. We also inexplicably take two RBs in the first four rounds.

The value on several of those picks is good, but I don't buy all these knee-jerk mocks that have us taking a pass rusher in the first because Aldon got in trouble. We played five games without him last year and won every one by double-digit points. Granted it was a fairly easy stretch of schedule, with only the Cards even sniffing the playoffs, but still, we've shown we can still succeed without Aldon.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
The worst part of that mock is passing on CB until pick 170. We simply cannot wait that long to address CB. It's too big of a need. We also inexplicably take two RBs in the first four rounds.

The value on several of those picks is good, but I don't buy all these knee-jerk mocks that have us taking a pass rusher in the first because Aldon got in trouble. We played five games without him last year and won every one by double-digit points. Granted it was a fairly easy stretch of schedule, with only the Cards even sniffing the playoffs, but still, we've shown we can still succeed without Aldon.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long of a suspension does everyone think Aldon is gonna get anyway? I would be surprised if it was more than 4 games. I really dont think LB is a need at all. Unless we want to address that position in the later rounds.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long of a suspension does everyone think Aldon is gonna get anyway? I would be surprised if it was more than 4 games. I really dont think LB is a need at all. Unless we want to address that position in the later rounds.

I think we address it but it is less than the top 3 priorities. Which are CB/Deep Threat/C. I think he likely gets 6-8 games but dont be surprised if they give him the year off. I think that we are better safe than sorry when it comes to OLB. Brooks and Aldon both in trouble last year and Aldon this year so that makes things possibly chaotic at that position.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Lemon/Skuta/Moody/Willhoite I think we have a little more lee way to work with than at CB of Brock good but very much unproven as a #1. Wright/Cook/Cox journeymen that are battling to even make the roster, and as far as I am concerned any hopes of any real contribution is optimism to the point of foolishness. and Culliver the kid is in trouble alot but shows flashes on the field but is an idiot off. At WR we have Crabs/Boldin which are the two legit WR on our Corps hen we have unproven Patton/Baldwin combo and Osgood is a st and nothing more;

Overstatement yes? This last incident is Cully's 1st unless not wanting a gay teammate is now illegal? :noidea:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
why is it dumb/////? looks believable

Well I can't speak to the rest of the teams on the mock but from a 9ers perspective it's pretty stupid.

Like Crimson said all these mocks having us take an OLB in the 1st are a knee jerk reaction. For starters we're not going to find anyone in this draft to replace Aldon Smith especially at 30. Secondly I personally thought Lemoniar looked pretty good out there for a 3rd round rookie so I have my doubts any rookie OLB would be better than Lemoniar at this point.

Secondly there is no way we don't pick up a CB in the first 3 rounds and wait until pick 100 to take a WR.

And there is no way we're going to draft a RB in the 3rd AND 4th rounds. Did he bother to look at the roster and see that we have Gore, Hunter, LMJ (who will be likely gone), and Lattimore? What in the world are we going to do with 2 more RBs at decent picks no less?

Also a FB in the 7th? We just locked up Miller so why would we pick a guy at a position that has 0 chance of making the roster unless we turn him into a ST ace.

And we're not using a 2nd round pick on a tweener LB especially if we already use a 1st on an OLB which makes the tweener part of the LB all but useless. Bowman is coming back and you don't use a high round because a guy is going to be out 6 games at most.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got yah, so more the 49'ers part is bad, not the whole mock........makes sense

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got yah, so more the 49'ers part is bad, not the whole mock........makes sense

Because the Niner needs aren't even touched until late in the draft, I wonder how it stacks for the other teams in terms of whether the author actually did his homework on team needs or just shoved names in slots based on watching Kiper or McShay on ESPN.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overstatement yes? This last incident is Cully's 1st unless not wanting a gay teammate is now illegal? :noidea:

I didnt say in trouble with the law. I said in trouble. Distractions, do you want to have a kid thats not focused, and causing stupid distractions be the #1/#2 CB? I dont think it was overstated I think maybe you read or didnt actually read something you thought you did?:suds:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say in trouble with the law. I said in trouble. Distractions, do you want to have a kid thats not focused, and causing stupid distractions be the #1/#2 CB? I dont think it was overstated I think maybe you read or didnt actually read something you thought you did?:suds:

I read trouble as in arrested my apologizes :suds:

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read trouble as in arrested my apologizes :suds:

no worries, just didnt want people to think i thought the kid was bad news. I just dont trust him until he matures some and proves himself.