• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow the Wheel is come off in Seattle

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you but I'm quite fine with my teams history:nono:

Hey, just think how cocky you'd be if they just handed the friggin ball off:heh:

Or if Wilson had thrown the ball to Lynch who was wide open. Should have , could have, but didn’t.:shrug:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK chf you can be smart in some ways, but dense in other ways. Think that's the case with Bennett. He think's he's just criticizing Pete, but doesn't realize how bad he made himself look. That's not smart.

The yuk-yuk's in this thread aren't nuanced views on Bennett's wisdom level. They're 'hey that ______ football player can READ!' Yuk-yuk.

We've seen this bullshit before on this site, including shots at Sherman. 'Hey, we all know how he got into Stanford!' Hyuk-yuk.

Again, there's plenty of things you can accuse Bennett of, and be right on the money. Stupidity ain't one of them.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, just think how cocky you'd be if they just handed the friggin ball off:heh:

Like they did earlier in the game when he got his ass stuffed in the backfield.

Thanks though, oh king of time and space. Can I ask you about this Friday's Lotto 6-49 numbers?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like they did earlier in the game when he got his ass stuffed in the backfield.

Thanks though, oh king of time and space. Can I ask you about this Friday's Lotto 6-49 numbers?
No, you cannot

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks been too the playoffs 6 of the last 8 years, won the NFC twice and a Superbowl champion. Let's compare everyone elses team results and then let's talk.:nod:
The best results have come with 1 core set of players. What about the next wave? I don't think anyone can really impeach that group's results. It's a fair question for what happens going forward.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best results have come with 1 core set of players. What about the next wave? I don't think anyone can really impeach that group's results. It's a fair question for what happens going forward.
True enough, don’t expect much this year. 2019 though the Seahawks have a lot of cap space and a full slate of draft choices. Cost of trying to give it one last gasp with the old core guys. Better luck with key injuries and a better kicker who knows...was worth a try. I got no complaints with the Seahawks staff what so ever, but yeah they got to do it again with another core of players and that’s up in the air. I got a optimistic outlook, think the Seahawks got a top notch organization, so why not?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

28qkuz.jpg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he is saying Carroll is Bill Belichick except he doesn't cut distractions as soon as they become one?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The yuk-yuk's in this thread aren't nuanced views on Bennett's wisdom level. They're 'hey that ______ football player can READ!' Yuk-yuk.

We've seen this bullshit before on this site, including shots at Sherman. 'Hey, we all know how he got into Stanford!' Hyuk-yuk.

Again, there's plenty of things you can accuse Bennett of, and be right on the money. Stupidity ain't one of them.

But he does have pubic hair where his beard hair should be. So there's that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like we can accuse you of not getting 100%, obvious, over-the-top sarcasm though:noidea:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the team PC & John Schneider put together won double digits and went to the divisional round or better for 5 straight seasons from 2012-2016 -- 1 of only 2 teams to do that in that stretch (NE) --, 2 SB appearances, and we aren't quite sure if Pete's style works in the NFL or if he can sustain it??...and the "wheel" is falling off because Bennett (who is now pretty much established himself as a known idiot) read books in meetings? Too funny. Whoever it is you think is now cock of the walk in the NFC -- Philly or the Rams or whoever -- I bet right now they won't have a run as good as what Seattle had from '12-'16. I'll even take the bet against Philly with 1 title already on the board.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the team PC & John Schneider put together won double digits and went to the divisional round or better for 5 straight seasons from 2012-2016 -- 1 of only 2 teams to do that in that stretch (NE) --, 2 SB appearances, and we aren't quite sure if Pete's style works in the NFL or if he can sustain it??...and the "wheel" is falling off because Bennett (who is now pretty much established himself as a known idiot) read books in meetings? Too funny. Whoever it is you think is now cock of the walk in the NFC -- Philly or the Rams or whoever -- I bet right now they won't have a run as good as what Seattle had from '12-'16. I'll even take the bet against Philly with 1 title already on the board.
This year may be a better gauge of how good a coach PC is

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year may be a better gauge of how good a coach PC is
So we will allow this 1 season to overshadow a 5 year run that was better than what everyone else did in that span except for Belichick? I think it's more likely this season will expose those who just cannot admit they were wrong in saying Pete's style could only work in college.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we will allow this 1 season to overshadow a 5 year run that was better than what everyone else did in that span except for Belichick? I think it's more likely this season will expose those who just cannot admit they were wrong in saying Pete's style could only work in college.
No, who said that? don't be so defensive and insecure. But how much better was his 5 year run than it would have been with another coach? Maybe they would have had 2 SB rings...or maybe none.

A coach with a shut down defense has a much easier job, no? We may see now with some guys gone a little more of system vs talent. By the Carroll wasn't such a genius in NY.
carollchoke.png

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No big deal here. Hang around anyone long enough and you hear the same ole same ole repeated and rinsed

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, who said that? don't be so defensive and insecure. But how much better was his 5 year run than it would have been with another coach? Maybe they would have had 2 SB rings...or maybe none.

A coach with a shut down defense has a much easier job, no? We may see now with some guys gone a little more of system vs talent. By the Carroll wasn't such a genius in NY.
carollchoke.png
I'm not being defensive....but are you really trying to tell me there werent all sorts of people who were pretty out front in saying his style was not a fit in the NFL?