• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow, from nba champs to lottery team in 2 years

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly nobody here thinking GS is above you guys? Cmon

Check the dates on those posts. All are ancient. If I had my guess I'd rank the teams as of today something like this:

Spurs
OKC
Clippers
Warriors
Houston
Memphis

I imagine those 6 will all easily make the playoffs. The next tier teams would then be:
Denver
Lakers
Minnesota
Dallas
New Orleans

Those teams have the ability to get that 7th or 8th seed. However, a lot depends on health. A healthy Minnesota team and a healthy Lakers squad appear to be dangerous and the Mavs might just be able to score enough to win some games. A lot of teams got better this offseason while other teams just stayed the same, rearranged the deck chairs or just got worse.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fluke ref assisted dallas championship...no repeat proves

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the dates on those posts. All are ancient. If I had my guess I'd rank the teams as of today something like this:

Spurs
OKC
Clippers
Warriors
Houston
Memphis

I imagine those 6 will all easily make the playoffs. The next tier teams would then be:
Denver
Lakers
Minnesota
Dallas
New Orleans

Those teams have the ability to get that 7th or 8th seed. However, a lot depends on health. A healthy Minnesota team and a healthy Lakers squad appear to be dangerous and the Mavs might just be able to score enough to win some games. A lot of teams got better this offseason while other teams just stayed the same, rearranged the deck chairs or just got worse.

Agree with this going into the season, but things I think either the Mavs are in it at the trade deadline or Cuban blows it up again and trades half the team