• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow both team playing great defense

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the old school NFL.... Great defense being played on both sides... Okung injury right now is looming large because you guy's are attacking our left side like crazy and it's giving Russ NO time back there.... That's a problem for us right now... These 2 teams neutralize each other ... So similar... Man gonna be a nail bitter in the second half...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the old school NFL.... Great defense being played on both sides... Okung injury right now is looming large because you guy's are attacking our left side like crazy and it's giving Russ NO time back there.... That's a problem for us right now... These 2 teams neutralize each other ... So similar... Man gonna be a nail bitter in the second half...

Seattle has a better secondary though. Now that Reid is out that really scares me.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to score to win though. Once I saw how initmidated kaepernick was in the first quarter I called the shutout. No running game and no passing game. Piss poor job of preparation by the coaching staff as well. 62 godamn yards in the entire first half.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to score to win though. Once I saw how initmidated kaepernick was in the first quarter I called the shutout. No running game and no passing game. Piss poor job of preparation by the coaching staff as well. 62 godamn yards in the entire first half.

Here comes NN with is customary pant-shitting.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True but both defenses were playing at a high level so offense was hard to find....