• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow, Boston and Conte are both playing tonight

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the eye test.

So does PFF. It's a film grade. LMAO... the "eye test"??? The "eye test"? from any of us is useless. Do you watch every Chris Conte play? How many plays have you seen of his in TB? 0.5% of his plays... maybe? PFF has seen every single play he's ever made and had them ALL evaluated and graded individually by former head scouts, GM's, NFL coaches... etc...

Oh, but you or my armchair eye test from the 2 times we watch Tampa Bay play per season. lol. That's where it's at! You and me bro!

Stop acting like sports is anything but subjective analysis.

So, Mitch Trubisky is better than Aaron Rodgers. Agree to disagree!? :)

Disputing that a guy who has 100 NFL starts and consistently grades out as an average to above average NFL safety isn't "serviceable"... it is JUST as stupid as saying Trubisky > Rodgers.

Certain things are subjective only on a purely technical basis. This is one of them. You are wrong and it's empirically tested, tried and true.

You know how it's also obvious? You have yet to bring forth a claim which could possibly substantiate your claim. That is because there does not exist one.

NOTE: Before you go into your usual victim, butt hurt mode. Remember that your snot nosed little "you sure love defending terrible players" comment started this. Which I then asked you to follow up on... and you could not. You bring this stuff on yourself, a lot.
Didn’t read. Don’t care anymore. Just agree to disagree you short tempered angry man.