• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst fear in camp...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is for Blazer. You have been nominated to the 50+ club by the members and myself as an Honorary member until next year which you will then be a full-fledged member. The next step is to correctly answer three questions about the Rams publicly. Here they are.

1. Who is the only NFL team to win three championships in three different cities?

2. Who was the first owner of the Rams in LA?

3. Was Bernie Casey and Jack Reynolds both WRs for the Rams in LA?

Provide correct answers for all three questions and you shall matriculate onward through the process for a final vote!!

I think I have another 6-7 years for my quiz. I am hoping its the same one.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Chy, it goes by quickly. Can't guarantee I'll be here or the quiz will be the same!

Blazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I got them right ( I'm Pretty sure I did ! )

This post is for Blazer. You have been nominated to the 50+ club by the members and myself as an Honorary member until next year which you will then be a full-fledged member. The next step is to correctly answer three questions about the Rams publicly. Here they are.

1. Who is the only NFL team to win three championships in three different cities? Cleveland , Los Angeles and St. Louis Rams

2. Who was the first owner of the Rams in LA? Mr. Reeves

3. Was Bernie Casey and Jack Reynolds both WRs for the Rams in LA? Hacksaw was a Linebacker

Provide correct answers for all three questions and you shall matriculate onward through the process for a final vote!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank-You Blazer. You have completed the final open step in the process. I'll place your name to the members for a final vote along with the results of the quiz which you scored 100%. Well done my good man!! The decision is pending. Stay tuned.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is for Blazer. With a unanamous "yes" vote from the present members of the 50+Club (VitaMike, BluePigPen, Silas, Mikey728, and myself), and the fact that you passed your public test with a 100% rating, you hereby have been elected an honorary member of the said 50+Club with full membership to take effect after this season. CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME ABOARD!!!! You have earned it because you are loyal and knowledgeable Rams Fan! You are now a voting member of the 50+Club and you will be included in all Club business. Again, CONGRATULATIONS BLAZER!!!!

Blazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an honor Gents ! Go Rams !