• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst call of the game was when Desean scored!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible officiating didnt cost you the game. We had SEVERAL bad calls against us too. Now go to your DVR and rewind the Desean Jackson punt return and the phantom holding call. Also I want you to see the dynamics of what happened during that retun...

The refs says, "Holding while the punted ball was in the air. The ball will be placed 10 yards back from where it was caught". Now watch the play again. The ball is in the air (no flag), Desean catches the ball (No flag), he runs to the 50 (no flag), to the 45, 40, 35.... (no flag), to the 30 (no flag), Desean cuts against the grain at about the 25 (no flag), then he races past the 20 (and you then see the ref then throw the flag). That was complete garbage and a 65 yard, TD erasing penalty that NEVER happened.

There was no hold to begin with and that TD would have ended the game. I don't think the refs should have called a hold on that last play but if you watch it slowly he did 100% hold the TE when he broke thru. So essentially, you guys are saying all the other bad calls against Philly dont matter and even if there was a hold on that late play, the refs shouldn't have thrown the flag (which I do agree with you guys). But, even if they didnt call a penalty the Eagles run the clock down to 50 seconds and kick a chip shot FG bringing the clock down to 45 seconds. After the kick return there's probably 38 or 39 seconds left and AZ has no time outs with probably 80 yards to go. Even then that would be a pretty hard obstacle to over come.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards got hosed...........

How about the int in the endzone that was returned. He should of been down by contact but was allowed to return it. Yup, never happen i know all made up. The Eagles were handed that game on a silver platter.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ever dude. Maybe your great D should give up all those TD passes. Why didnt the Cards challenge the call if he was down... which he wasnt.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles 5 penalties for 48 yards
Cardinals 6 penalties for 55 yards.

Yeah the fix was in. And even if they didnt call that late penalty the Cards probably have to drive 80 or so yards in 39 seconds with no time outs.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two defensive holding calls in a game?!?! How many times is that even call in a season? Maybe half a dozen!?!? Seems kind of strange they came when we intercepted the ball and when we stopped you inside the 20! It is not about how many penalties are called, it is about when those penalties are called. All of them came at crucial times in the game when we were making some headway!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ncmalko made add living of looking foolish on the ESPN boards and is doing it here too..

Its as plain as day, Justin Bethel was pulled down by the jersey at the 50 yard line right as DJax was making the catch...

Its what they callaed...it was the exact spot of the foul, and it was the right call.

It doesn't mean the Cardinals would have won....but good god..
If you argue for that call....you really don't understand FOOTBALL AT ALL.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, Philly generally has the dumbest Fans in the league. We all know that. So some eagles fan trying to tell me I'm blind isn't really going to go far.

This is a very objective group of cards fans. You won't see much blaming refs before this game. Total joke today. NFL should suspend these clowns or whatever it is they do to crap refs...prob see this crew in the super bowl.

Btw foles was awesome and eagles played tough.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed the Sports Illustrated article saying that the smartest fans in the country are Philly fans when it comes to knowledge of the game. People dont even give a crap about football out in AZ and its bigger then church back east. You are nuts saying the Philly fan isnt an educated fan.

OK, OK... Im wrong. The NFL got together and conspired to cheat the Cards so a "some what" good Philly team can get the win. It had nothing to do that the penalties were called about even; 5 to 6. It had nothing to do with McCoys 100 yard receiving/running day. It had nothing to do with 3 TD passes by Foles or our TE's owning you. Nothing to do with our 5 sacks and the forced turn overs. It was all about a holding call that if not called would have given you about 39 seconds to go 80 yards with no time outs. Had nothing to do with that and it was all about a deep deep secret double undercover operation to cheat the Cards. Yep, thats it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pereira's calls: | FOX Sports on MSN

Oh don't take just my word for it.........

In Philly the coach would be getting ripped for not challenging the call but in Glendale its the refs fault. 6 total penalties for 50 yards isn't anything to question the refs about.

If it was sooo egregious maybe you'd see something about the calls in the Philly papers, the Arizona papers, etc. But nope. No one complaining about it but a handful of Cardinals fans. And because I saw no holding penalty doesnt mean I dont know football. When I rewound the game I didnt notice it, thats all. Be a friggin man and admit your team lost.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Washington got another penalty for 15 yards when the game was over. 5 penalties to 5.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this dumb or are you just a disingenuous Troll?

In Philly the coach would be getting ripped for not challenging the call but in Glendale its the refs fault.

Coaches can't challenge turnovers. Turnovers are a booth initiated replay. Philly intelligence at it's finest.

Not to mention Washington got another penalty for 15 yards when the game was over. 5 penalties to 5.

It's not about the number of penalties called in a game, it's about when & if they should be called at all. If you are going to let defensive players play with contact for 55 mins, which they did for both teams, you don't start calling ticky-tack calls in the last 5 mins of a game for one team & not the other.

I would have been fine with Floyd not getting the PI call on either 2nd or 4th down on the Cardinals last drive if the Foles interception hadn't been nullified by a ticky-tack D-holding call. It's called consistency.

I won't even get into the 3rd down holding call that would have forced a FG with the clock stopped. Just about everyone(broadcasters, commentators, & fans) has acknowledged that was a blown call.

The referees turned what was a good game into a mockery.

Troll on bitch.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis...don't bother w him...he's just proving my point the more he talks. Philly fans are known for booing Santa Claus, peeing on people and being aggressively stupid...the worst kind.

Nobody used the word conspiracy...the refs just sucked.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns fans have some of the most knowledgeable AZ fans are knowledgeable fucking bitch!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look...Ncmalko bitched out.

Its what he does....its what he always does.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed the Sports Illustrated article saying that the smartest fans in the country are Philly fans when it comes to knowledge of the game. People dont even give a crap about football out in AZ and its bigger then church back east. You are nuts saying the Philly fan isnt an educated fan.

OK, OK... Im wrong. The NFL got together and conspired to cheat the Cards so a "some what" good Philly team can get the win. It had nothing to do that the penalties were called about even; 5 to 6. It had nothing to do with McCoys 100 yard receiving/running day. It had nothing to do with 3 TD passes by Foles or our TE's owning you. Nothing to do with our 5 sacks and the forced turn overs. It was all about a holding call that if not called would have given you about 39 seconds to go 80 yards with no time outs. Had nothing to do with that and it was all about a deep deep secret double undercover operation to cheat the Cards. Yep, thats it.
For being part of the "smartest fans in the country", you sure are stupid. It doesn't take a genius to figure out it's not about the number of calls, it's about when the calls are made. Funny how Philly was flagged once in the 4th quarter with over 14 minutes on the clock and the Cards were flagged 4 times in the 4th all with less than 5 minutes to go.

I said it before and i'll say it again, the Eagles deserved to win that game. The Cards had too many turnovers and didn't make enough plays. However, to say the Eagles didn't benefit from officiating in their favor is just flat out ignorant.

It happens all the time in the NFL and it happened on this Sunday.....The better team lost this game.

To Eagles Nation - Please take advantage of this game and of being in a horrible division and bury the Cowboys.

BTW- Here is another article from a local Philly publication that reads like all the others. The Eagles benefited from bad officiating.
Eagles good enough to get the calls

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That made me giggle.