• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

worst beer you remember.....

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bud Light Platinum. Tastes like the water from a can of creamed corn.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
62528.jpg

Beer 30 ICE is easily worse.

Worst shit I've ever had in my life. Also the cheapest. I paid 13 bucks for a 24 pack of the stuff once.

d0d0e718e2fdbf664d08bc39bb78712e_640x640.jpg

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Style is the one truly bad beer I will drink. Because 'merica.

It's not smooth, it's not drinkable, it's like George Washington right down your throat.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming in at 2nd is Big Flats. I bought a 6 pack of this stuff for 2 dollars and change at Walgreens. I had the urge to throw it away after the first sip, but you don't waste beer. Even after getting a buzz it still tasted just as shitty.

bigflats.jpg

3rd place: Milwaukee's Best Premium

This might as well be a tie for 2nd, because it is easily some of the shittiest beer I have ever had the displeasure of drinking.

Milwaukees-Best-1.jpg

Stinky56

In Violation Of Air Space
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
140.jpg

Nastiest shit back then. You would drink a sixer of this and thee next day you could squirt thru a keyhole at 10 foot. Fucking after taste was unbelieveable. We all drank this shit when we got laid off in the summer and spent time fishing for trout at Louisville. Fishing there was good until it got hot, then the trout tasted like shit. Don't even know if they brew it anymore it was cheap and it really did suck!

Rockit11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Brasky,

Yeah Big Flats is terrible. To me it was probably the worst beer I had ever had. Our local walgreens just started selling alcohol, so I pick up a 6 pack of this for $3.33 to give it a try. Couldn't even drink it. I can withstand cheap beer to drink but I couldn't keep this stuff down. I had to dump it out.

The only beer I can remember I had to throw out.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a new one to add to the list and I know I will get shit for doing so, but I just wondered if anyone else found it this to be true.

I just recently bought a sampler from Victory Brewing company and found that every single beer tasted awful like something was just not right with the brew.

I wanted to like this beer due to the reviews, but it just seemed like every different style I tried was so over fucking hopped that it tasted skunk awful. Don't get me wrong I love hoppy beers like IPA and some Sessions, but this was just overdone.

Makes be wonder if some American micro brews have gone too far with hoppy beer. Its like taking a wonderful recipe and putting too much of one ingredient in it, like salt or pepper and totally fucking it up for everyone.

Don't know, shit just tastes wrong.