• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wolves Vs Lakers, Dec 20, 2013

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oopsy. I think we play Golden State before we head to Phoenix on Monday and then the Heat come to town on Christmas day.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once KOBE came back the team lost energy. Didn't look like they were happy to play. Stood around. Maybe it will be a sliver lining Kobe being out for awhile. Once he comes back he'll have to play the new LAKERS way. No ball hogging.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once KOBE came back the team lost energy. Didn't look like they were happy to play. Stood around. Maybe it will be a sliver lining Kobe being out for awhile. Once he comes back he'll have to play the new LAKERS way. No ball hogging.

I don't think he was ball hogging he was trying to get other guys involved when he came back & started to run the PG. The problem was Kobe never had training camp with these guy's & had to also deal with him getting use to being on the court after coming back from a terrible injury, I'm sure he also saw how this team plays on the court, Kobe has a high IQ, it's just unfortunate he got hurt again before jelling with these young cats.

The biggest problem I think aside from Kobe, is they need to play defense & get those boards, Dumbtoni needs to see that there is value in playing Kaman who can bang also & rebound if Gasoft has head head up his ass like always :L

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about Kaman LaLakersBoy. Although he had a somewhat off night last night offensively, he was in double digits in rebounds and had several blocked shots. He brought a presence to the paint like Sacre where he have been just getting killed by other teams of late and Gasbag can't seem to stop anybody. Don'tknowi ought to get his head out of ass and play this guy more often along with Marshall and Kelly both of whom need playing time.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been our Achilles heel all season: keeping other teams off the boards and TO's(this is more about not having a true PG due to injuries). We clean up those two areas we give ourself a much greater chance.

As Boy pointed out correctly, Kobe has not had a preseason, familiarity with new players, and not touching a bball for about 8 months. Players found to be standing around spectating when he had the ball. He tried to do the right thing...it takes time to assimilate which we don't have. Even without Kobe we've been giving up over 100 pts at least in our last 9 games.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes LakersUSBam. Those TO's and our D giving up over a 100pts per game is not doing us any favors and that is what is killing us.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to formally announce that Nick "Swaggy P" Young has officially replaced Pau as my favorite Laker!!

Aside from him being a Trojan, he's just damn fun to watch!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree TJF12. Farmar, Swaggy P, X, Kaman, Kelly, Meeks, the new kid Marshall, Wes Johnson, Shawne Williams, and Sacre are all fun to watch. I like their grit and I have liked it from the pre-season onward.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree TJF12. Farmar, Swaggy P, X, Kaman, Kelly, Meeks, the new kid Marshall, Wes Johnson, Shawne Williams, and Sacre are all fun to watch. I like their grit and I have liked it from the pre-season onward.

Yep, I still love Pau, but I believe his days as a Laker are numbered. Personally, I'd like to see him traded to a contender for whatever the Lakers can get (I believe the closer to the deadline, the more they can get).

Pau has been a great Laker and I believe is arguably the most under appreciated player in Lakers history. Assuming the Lakers trade him, he deserves to go someplace where he has a shot at another ring before he retires as a reward for the class that he has shown as a Laker.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to admit, while not being a championship season, this group of guys is fun to watch.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great sign that Marshall drained his first shot, and he made it look relatively easy too. If he made improvements to his shot he will be a great addition to this squad and for this system.

Last night we had absolutely no chance, if the shots aren't falling then this team has little to no chance to win. I don't foresee that as being the norm heading forward though, it should be a rarity.

I can't wait for the Heat but this next game against the Suns is also important, due to the fact that people in AZ have nothing better to do in that city than hate on LA. Maybe it's because there are so many Mexicans?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outlaw. I live in Phoenix and their are quite a few Lakers fans here. There is always a bustle about the city when the Lakers come to town because there is such a hatred for LA as you mentioned. You have to buy tickets like in October to get a seat if you want to see it live because the damn game sells out so quickly. I love listening to all of the trash talking by Phoenicians that hate the Lakers. Some of it is complete BS and entertaining in its own right. They piss up a storm for weeks when the Lakers beat them and many Suns fans here despise any player that leaves here and signs with the Lakers. So Nash won't be found and Marshall is going to here a lot of krap tomorrow night.