• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woke up having good feelings about today. Hope my feelings are right.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I was all worried about the Rangers getting the DH back and playing in their ballpark, but when I woke up today, I got to thinking that since the Giants have been teeing off on Rangers pitching so far, they should feel real confident right now, especially since the Giants themselves will get a DH, the Giants hitters will also benefit from the Ranger ballpark, and the Giants will face the Rangers' lesser pitchers. And I'm not sure how much the DH will help Texas today. Vlad's always been a hacker, and Jonathan Sanchez usually thrives against that kind of a hitter; however, I do realize that Vlad doesn't strike out very often, so perhaps he is an exception. Anyone else share my optimism?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I was all worried about the Rangers getting the DH back and playing in their ballpark, but when I woke up today, I got to thinking that since the Giants have been teeing off on Rangers pitching so far, they should feel real confident right now, especially since the Giants themselves will get a DH, the Giants hitters will also benefit from the Ranger ballpark, and the Giants will face the Rangers' lesser pitchers. And I'm not sure how much the DH will help Texas today. Vlad's always been a hacker, and Jonathan Sanchez usually thrives against that kind of a hitter; however, I do realize that Vlad doesn't strike out very often, so perhaps he is an exception. Anyone else share my optimism?

I hope you're right Robo. That would be so fecking awesome to be up 3-0. Let's hope the good guys can work hard and get this game. Texas should be fired up right now.

If this does happen though Robo, I'll buy you a.....oh wait.....:D

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've got a good feeling too Robo, the same good feeling I've had since mid-July about this team. As John Kruk said this team is very "special."

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Today is what we should've expected. That said, we didn't go out like bitches. I like our chances in game 4-5. We clinch in 6.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Today is what we should've expected. That said, we didn't go out like bitches. I like our chances in game 4-5. We clinch in 6.

I like that the bullpen performed well. Wish we didn't have to use them so much today, but at least they didn't let the Rangers bats get real hot and the back end guys didn't have to pitch. Also, if we were only going to score 2, it was nice that they were homers.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away 1 swing of the bat and we win this game. Not a horrid result...

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - agree with what's posted here. We didn't fold after giving up 4 runs. Just think we need to make some changes though. Burrell has to sit. 0-10 with 9Ks. Let Rowan play left. Can't be worse than 4Ks. Also sit Pablo. Start Ishi and have Huff DH.

Giving up the HRs was painful but I still look at the walk to Molina prior to the 3run HR. Have to put him away. He's not Hamilton.

Observation on Sanchez - when he has less than his 'A' game it seems that he can't put people away via the 'K'. He battled the lefty that hit the 3 run HR but couldn't take him out. Eventually he put one in the wrong place and that resulted in the loss. Sanchez with his 'A' game I think would have K'd him.