• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wizards Vs Lakers Jan 27, 2015

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I don't know why true Lakers fans keep feeling the need to state their allegiance. We all know who these people are and we also know who the bandwagoners are.

lol sorry. i know it doesn't truly bear repeating, but when times are tough you basically wear this kinda thing like a badge...:yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol sorry. i know it doesn't truly bear repeating, but when times are tough you basically wear this kinda thing like a badge...:yahoo:

True. I agree with retro though. I think the "credentials" of most of us on here have proven to be beyond reproach.

I also think that the Forbes rating which has the Lakers as the 5th best fanbase in the NBA puts to bed the myth about Lakers fans being bandwagon fans. Saw in the paper this morning that despite the Lakers being 12-34, there were 18,997 fans at the game last night.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree CL67. That badge has a lot of sweat equity over the years especially with you and TJF12 being around for so long which a damn good thing.

I saw that TJF12. True genuine Lakers fans are loyal to the core. If anybody needs comparative proof, just flip over to a game featuring one of the other bottom dwellers and see how empty their venues are. I watched a Utah Jazz game recently and that stadium was E-M-P-T-E-E....

And what other bottom dweller announces in the middle of a losing season that the team is going to Hawaii next year for training camp to celebrate their father? I mean that is just golden!!