• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wizards Regular Season

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o7Haxc6.png

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
win #1

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
win #2

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
win #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Krush, our Wizards have been fairly inconsistent against weaker opponents. They didn't start 2-8 this year but taking a step forward means beating lesser teams. It ALL seems to hinge on the lack of defense (getting stops) and the shooting prowess of Wall and Beal each night. If those two shoot poorly, we likely lose as there are no real threats at both positions to pick up the slack. I truly believe that is where this team will once again fail down the stretch. Frasier is ok but lacks any scoring consistency and Beal has no true backup. Maybe it's time for a block buster trade to upgrade this team at the 4 or 5 position to make our TRUE run to the ECF this year.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Krush, our Wizards have been fairly inconsistent against weaker opponents. They didn't start 2-8 this year but taking a step forward means beating lesser teams. It ALL seems to hinge on the lack of defense (getting stops) and the shooting prowess of Wall and Beal each night. If those two shoot poorly, we likely lose as there are no real threats at both positions to pick up the slack. I truly believe that is where this team will once again fail down the stretch. Frasier is ok but lacks any scoring consistency and Beal has no true backup. Maybe it's time for a block buster trade to upgrade this team at the 4 or 5 position to make our TRUE run to the ECF this year.

i'm not sure who to point the finger at ... but they are struggling. I wouldnt be opposed to upgrading to a shooting Center ... but they dont exactly grow on trees either.

Keef starting the season injured was not a big help ... but i thought kelly did a good job in his absence. Now wall is struggling with knee issues & i'm not sure how serious that is going to be. Same knee he had surgery on over the off season.

The bench kept them in the game last night vs Wolves ... honestly surprised they were able to comeback.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not sure who to point the finger at ... but they are struggling. I wouldnt be opposed to upgrading to a shooting Center ... but they dont exactly grow on trees either.

Keef starting the season injured was not a big help ... but i thought kelly did a good job in his absence. Now wall is struggling with knee issues & i'm not sure how serious that is going to be. Same knee he had surgery on over the off season.

The bench kept them in the game last night vs Wolves ... honestly surprised they were able to comeback.
Yeah, me too on the comeback. Porter played well but man, Beal crapped the bed last night. Morris is far too inconsistent for me. I truly believe it's either Morris or Gortat who gets traded along with a pick for a big time player. I hate trading away picks and trying to "win now" but, we are in good position to possibly get the player needed to put this team over the top. If Wall's knee injury is anything serious, forget it. We cannot make up for his loss. Team looked better with Oubre at the 4 honestly.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Krush, I just read on some NBA rumor blog (actually a video) that they Clippers may entertain moving DeAndre Jordan at the break. He has a player option for next season and talk says he may very likely opt out if still in LA. One possible destination, the Wizards for possibly Gortat or Mahimi and picks. The blog talker also mentioned possibly Oubre in a deal as well but I'm sure the Wiz would not offer him. Mahimi has additional years on his contract so the Clippers would likely take Gortat instead and possibly 2 first rounders. The Timberwolves have some young talent they can part with as does the Raptors.
In any case, Jordan would be an upgrade at Center but not sure it would push us over the top. Thoughts?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Krush, I just read on some NBA rumor blog (actually a video) that they Clippers may entertain moving DeAndre Jordan at the break. He has a player option for next season and talk says he may very likely opt out if still in LA. One possible destination, the Wizards for possibly Gortat or Mahimi and picks. The blog talker also mentioned possibly Oubre in a deal as well but I'm sure the Wiz would not offer him. Mahimi has additional years on his contract so the Clippers would likely take Gortat instead and possibly 2 first rounders. The Timberwolves have some young talent they can part with as does the Raptors.
In any case, Jordan would be an upgrade at Center but not sure it would push us over the top. Thoughts?

its an improvement ... but two first rounders ?

i just dont see that big a difference in their stats to justify that kind of deal

Rc8v6eI.png

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to look through the stats. Jordan is much more athletic than Gortat, defends the rim much better and his rebounding prowess is off the charts. I really think Jordan makes Morris more valuable. As of right now, Morris is degressing somewhat as is the team and we certainly need an infusion of talent. As the team currently sits, the ECF is simply a pipe dream because this team is not getting there in its current state. The Wiz can sit like the normally do or pounce now while Wall, Beal & Porter are in their prime and go get a star to go with this trio and make a run. I would prefer Cousins however, NO's is not giving up on the tandum of Davis & Cousins yet.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Clips would take it that would be a good deal for Washington. The 1st rounders are going to be late and not worth a lot. I'm not sure it helps LA that much. I would think they could get more. If Oubre is involved it becomes a lot more even.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
win 4

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55