• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Rex Ryan be shown the door this week?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy might actually end up in Denver instead of Buffalo. Not a big loss IMO; any success he had as an OC came in his one year with Peyton lol. Maybe Buffalo retains Lynn instead?

I would like us to keep Lynn

remains to be seen if that's possible he might get a head coaching job somewhere

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean, Los Angeles ;)

Yep, lol.

screen-shot-2017-01-12-at-12-05-32-pm.vadapt.767.high_.0.png

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good thing about the McDermott hire

all 4 teams left in the playoffs have a head coach with previous experience of making the super bowl, and McCarthy of the Packers is the only coach who didn't have super bowl experience prior to becoming a head coach.

McDermott has that experience, it doesn't guarantee he can bring us to the promise land by any means, but it goes to show that our odds are better

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good thing about the McDermott hire

all 4 teams left in the playoffs have a head coach with previous experience of making the super bowl, and McCarthy of the Packers is the only coach who didn't have super bowl experience prior to becoming a head coach.

McDermott has that experience, it doesn't guarantee he can bring us to the promise land by any means, but it goes to show that our odds are better

I would have preferred an offensive coach but I like the hire he is the anti-Ryan and he really has had success getting the most out of players. So I think we FINALLY have someone in place that can develop players. I also like Frazier as DC he had good success as one and decent success in his short time as HC. OC ill hold my judgement, not thrilled but we will see.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have preferred an offensive coach but I like the hire he is the anti-Ryan and he really has had success getting the most out of players. So I think we FINALLY have someone in place that can develop players. I also like Frazier as DC he had good success as one and decent success in his short time as HC. OC ill hold my judgement, not thrilled but we will see.

Yes. Hard not to like the McDermott/Frazier combo.

Dennison is a good hire if you're hoping for Taylor to be the QB... which I am. Dennison was the QB coach in Baltimore when Taylor was there.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Hard not to like the McDermott/Frazier combo.

Dennison is a good hire if you're hoping for Taylor to be the QB... which I am. Dennison was the QB coach in Baltimore when Taylor was there.

I am hoping we keep Taylor he is better than anyone that would be available in FA or the draft. Also we have bigger concerns on our team to draft a QB in the first round.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping we keep Taylor he is better than anyone that would be available in FA or the draft. Also we have bigger concerns on our team to draft a QB in the first round.

That would be 2 time pro bowler Tyrod Taylor now, thank you very much. KEEP TYROD.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be 2 time pro bowler Tyrod Taylor now, thank you very much. KEEP TYROD.

I think we all can agree that Tyrod should be the QB next year. There's definitely bigger needs to address as well than QB, for a while Tyrod was the only thing that really held the offense together.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all can agree that Tyrod should be the QB next year. There's definitely bigger needs to address as well than QB, for a while Tyrod was the only thing that really held the offense together.

His scrambling ability certainly bailed out the OL quite often.