• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wife won a driver

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The course was holding a raffle for a new Cobra F8 driver. $10 a ticket with all proceeds going to Folds Of Honor. We bought two tickets and later she got a call telling her she won.

We'll check it out later today. Not sure what we'll do with it since we both have new drivers that we really like.

We're thinking of donating it back to the club so they can raise more money for the charity.

KING F8 Volition Driver Blue Camo | Cobra Golf

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The course was holding a raffle for a new Cobra F8 driver. $10 a ticket with all proceeds going to Folds Of Honor. We bought two tickets and later she got a call telling her she won.

We'll check it out later today. Not sure what we'll do with it since we both have new drivers that we really like.

We're thinking of donating it back to the club so they can raise more money for the charity.

KING F8 Volition Driver Blue Camo | Cobra Golf

Donate it back?? Sell that shit on eBay, bro. Brand-new, it retails at $400 pretty much everywhere.

Last edited:

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donate it back?? Sell that shit on eBay, bro. Brand-new, it retails at $400 pretty much everywhere.

While I could probably get a couple hundred bucks for it, no way I do e-bay.

The raffle raised close to $5k, if they could raise half of that again for charity, it's a well spent twenty bucks. I have a feeling a lot of these people could use the money more than I can.

On the other hand, it that driver got me another 10-20 yds........

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The raffle raised close to $5k, if they could raise half of that again for charity, it's a well spent twenty bucks. I have a feeling a lot of these people could use the money more than I can.

You did your part. Enjoy the spoils.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your new driver?

But I like your idea of donating it (if you don't keep it)

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another 10-20 yard in my game would make a lot of difference. You should take a few swings with it then decide

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I imagine hippie using ebay is like the lady using "facebook"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The charity is not a bad option, but if you aren't interested in keeping it, consider donating to an active serviceman or recently discharged vet that plays golf.

I just bought a new driver and gave my old one to a junior golfer...growing out of his current clubs, and his folks can't really afford to buy him new clubs.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sell it and donate the proceeds to St. Jude's.