• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why ASU basketball is better than Uofa

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we have 2 of the best players in the conference in Jahii Carson and Jermaine Marshall #BadBoys. I think people underestimate Jermaine being in the big 10 without another option he played against top defenses like Michigan and he dropped 25, he also had 29 vs Michigan state while he was double teamed all season and even was box and one. He would get stuck on box and ones and double and occasional triple teams when he drove the lane. Jermaine is a beast and can easily be a 18+ scorer in the PAC 12 where they wont be able to double both Jahii and Jermaine. Another reason is I like Bach playing over seas I feel like he could be one of the better centers in the PAC and easily lead the nation in shots blocked. Uofa lacks a 3pt shooter/scorer. Who is there go to guy? We have Jahii and Jermaine and our 3pt shooters are Gilling and Tummala who we just picked up, Tummala was a 41% 3pt shooter at his JC. This is going to be a big year for us and I think we could make a sweet 16 run.

Jahii and Jermaine=Bad Boys

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you marking your words? I like the positive attitude. Are you saying ASU will win 20 plus games this year?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you marking your words? I like the positive attitude. Are you saying ASU will win 20 plus games this year?

Easily Fork. I think we have the 2 best players in the conference you will see how good Jermaine is when hes not getting double and triple teamed or box and one. Bachynski is our rim protector and we have 2 good shooters for Jahii. Gilling and Tummala and even Jermaine can now spot up shoot because he wont be double and triple teamed or box and one anymore. This is going to be a big year for us GO DEVILS!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily Fork. I think we have the 2 best players in the conference you will see how good Jermaine is when hes not getting double and triple teamed or box and one. Bachynski is our rim protector and we have 2 good shooters for Jahii. Gilling and Tummala and even Jermaine can now spot up shoot because he wont be double and triple teamed or box and one anymore. This is going to be a big year for us GO DEVILS!

But last season you were making fun of Bach! I will never forget it. Now he is a Marcus Camby?
Don't get me wrong but I think you are shooting your wad a bit early. Simmer down nah.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that Jermaine can also play defense. I was upset with Bachynski because he got muscled sometimes but now he is stronger. He will have a big year. Lets go baby Jaheus and Jermaine. Lets go BAD BOYS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Johnson goes round 2. LMAO.