• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why am i not suprised

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really know what to make of it. I'll just let the courts play it out. WWE did the smart thing here. No need having him around. It's a PR nightmare to have him around suspended while under investigation. If by some chance he is cleared/innocent, they can always bring him back some time in the future (ie a couple of years) when its blown over.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying Enzo didn't do it, but something is massively wrong with this accusation. She accused him in the right time frame. The WWE with all of it's resources didn't find out about this until a few days ago when she made it public on Twitter? The funniest part is all the women coming out against Reigns saying he sexual harasses them every day.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying Enzo didn't do it, but something is massively wrong with this accusation. She accused him in the right time frame. The WWE with all of it's resources didn't find out about this until a few days ago when she made it public on Twitter? The funniest part is all the women coming out against Reigns saying he sexual harasses them every day.

Apparently Enzo didn't tell them about it (which played a big part in them firing him). If WWE had no reason to suspect anything, they wouldn't look. And since both Enzo and the accuser kept it quiet until yesterday, they'd have no way of knowing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY WWE CHOSE TO RELEASE ENZO AMORE

Main points;

With WWE being a publicly traded company that promotes primarily to families and children, we are told that management was angry that Amore, who they had built the entire 205 Live brand around in recent months, had knowingly put them into a position where, on a major media day, they had to react to inquiries over one of their champions involved in what could only be described as horrible, heinous accusations. One source noted that the only way the timing could have been worse would been for WWE to have been blindsided by this on Wrestlemania weekend.

The decision to terminate Amore the next day was again, not a belief internally that Amore was guilty, but a determination that Amore failing to inform the company was, as several people described it, "the last straw" for Amore within the company.

It isn't news that Amore had been an controversial figure behind the scenes, something that was openly talked about in his recent WWE Network interview with Corey Graves. Sources indicated that there had been a number of issues previously with Amore's behind the scenes conduct, including the company being unhappy that he had gone on social media to mock Big Cass' legitimate injury when he hadn't been instructed to do so last year as well as the well-known situation in Europe where he was thrown off a tour bus for, allegedly, being loud and not letting talents sleep in the middle of the night even after he was asked repeatedly to quiet down. Within the company, among the wrestlers, Amore had been one of (if not the most) the least liked members of the locker room, often dressing and traveling on his own.

In the end, WWE sources tell us, there were too many instances of problems in recent months that were already building against Amore. With his decision to not come to the company about criminal allegations that are obviously extremely serious and horrible, while knowing about them for months, was the watershed moment that led to them finally terminating him.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting.

Never heard of those before

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

Never heard of those before

My wife was just reading to me a bunch of the Twitter and Facebook responses by women. She is basically saying no women believe this girl and they were having fun with getting rid of wrestlers they don't like.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife was just reading to me a bunch of the Twitter and Facebook responses by women. She is basically saying no women believe this girl and they were having fun with getting rid of wrestlers they don't like.

Won't suprise me.

But these seems like something that Enzo would do and your not supposed to lie to your supervisors

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't suprise me.

But these seems like something that Enzo would do and your not supposed to lie to your supervisors

True, but when the allegations were made the WWE would've had to have known unless the authorities didn't find her credible so didn't check with his alibi which generally means friends or co workers. If Enzo has as much heat on him as everyone says I couldn't imagine someone wouldn't have leaked it to the office about the allegations.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but when the allegations were made the WWE would've had to have known unless the authorities didn't find her credible so didn't check with his alibi which generally means friends or co workers. If Enzo has as much heat on him as everyone says I couldn't imagine someone wouldn't have leaked it to the office about the allegations.

Depends on what story he's going with, if it's the whole "we had consensual sex" statement then the police wouldn't have any need to contact WWE.

But I just want to say WWE played Enzo's release as masterfully as they could. If Enzo is found innocent and there was any reason to think they fired him based on the accusations, Zo could be looking at a wrongful termination lawsuit and would have a great case. But given that WWE has stated they fired him not because he was accused but because it's been 4 months and he didn't tell them there's nothing he can do because the firing is 100% just.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what story he's going with, if it's the whole "we had consensual sex" statement then the police wouldn't have any need to contact WWE.

But I just want to say WWE played Enzo's release as masterfully as they could. If Enzo is found innocent and there was any reason to think they fired him based on the accusations, Zo could be looking at a wrongful termination lawsuit and would have a great case. But given that WWE has stated they fired him not because he was accused but because it's been 4 months and he didn't tell them there's nothing he can do because the firing is 100% just.

Even if he admitted it wasn't consensual the police wouldn't have to notfiy the WWE. But even if he stuck with the consensual the authorities still would've brought him in to test him and talked to enough people close to him for rumors to get back to the boys in the locker room.

I'm not an expert on the wrongful termination stuff so I'll defer that to you. It just seems if this is a legit accusation that the police knew about then the WWE should have found out about it somehow especially, unless Enzo is a dumbass, he would've needed to get a lawyer.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he admitted it wasn't consensual the police wouldn't have to notfiy the WWE. But even if he stuck with the consensual the authorities still would've brought him in to test him and talked to enough people close to him for rumors to get back to the boys in the locker room.

I'm not an expert on the wrongful termination stuff so I'll defer that to you. It just seems if this is a legit accusation that the police knew about then the WWE should have found out about it somehow especially, unless Enzo is a dumbass, he would've needed to get a lawyer.
IMO it seems Enzo kept this very quite. If he hadn't the rumor rags would've been reporting this the second they heard it and how could they not given the other stories circulating about his behavior/character issues??? Unless this happened right before or after a WWE event the police wouldn't need to talk to anyone working for WWE. They could have spoken to people close to Enzo that have nothing to do with wrestling.

To me it's obvious Enzo kept this from WWE to preserve his push/job. If WWE found out in October when the accusation was first made, Enzo would've been on indefinite suspension since then and Cruiser push done. Enzo rolled the dice that this would be resolved before WWE found out and he lost, big time.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO it seems Enzo kept this very quite. If he hadn't the rumor rags would've been reporting this the second they heard it and how could they not given the other stories circulating about his behavior/character issues??? Unless this happened right before or after a WWE event the police wouldn't need to talk to anyone working for WWE. They could have spoken to people close to Enzo that have nothing to do with wrestling.

To me it's obvious Enzo kept this from WWE to preserve his push/job. If WWE found out in October when the accusation was first made, Enzo would've been on indefinite suspension since then and Cruiser push done. Enzo rolled the dice that this would be resolved before WWE found out and he lost, big time.

That's the problem.

We have an overreacted SJW society that no longer believes in due process.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem.

We have an overreacted SJW society that no longer believes in due process.
True, innocent until proven guilty has been replaced by court of public opinion. In a lot of way it's turned into a modern day Salem Witch Hunt IMO. Just make an accusation and the accused is immediately burned at the stake no matter the credibility of the accusation or accuser.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I know most of these accusation are very serious and probably true but there is no investigation or evidence presented other than I said so, so it must be true. At some point, someone will take advantage of that kind of environment and take someone down just because they don't like them or have some petty vendetta against them or to get fame and not because they did anything wrong. I pray that the pendulum starts swinging back the other way before that happens to a completely innocent person.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, innocent until proven guilty has been replaced by court of public opinion. In a lot of way it's turned into a modern day Salem Witch Hunt IMO. Just make an accusation and the accused is immediately burned at the stake no matter the credibility of the accusation or accuser.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I know most of these accusation are very serious and probably true but there is no investigation or evidence presented other than I said so, so it must be true. At some point, someone will take advantage of that kind of environment and take someone down just because they don't like them or have some petty vendetta against them or to get fame and not because they did anything wrong. I pray that the pendulum starts swinging back the other way before that happens to a completely innocent person.

I doubt most of them are, or at least are blown out of proportion.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt most of them are, or at least are blown out of proportion.
You mean like, I was sexually harassed in the 60's cause a guy put his hand on my ass once???

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3