• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will be picked #1 in the 2018 NFL Draft?

Who will be the #1 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since everyone voted Darnold I'll throw in a Barkley vote just so I can tell you all I told ya so.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious but what did you see in Watson in college that you don't see in Mayfield?

I feel both deserved the Heisman their final years. Watson deserved it to the winner Lamar Jackson and Mayfield deserved it this past year. So, I am not saying he is not talented. Mayfield deserves a spot in the Top 5 of the NFL Draft.

It is just that Watson has the skills of Mayfield and a resume of leading team to big wins. I thought Watson was bigger, but after looking up their size, they are basically same weight with a few inches difference. However, I think Mayfield would be better than Watson with a weaker OL, but I would rather have Watson in clutch moments.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with Barkley cause why not.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious but what did you see in Watson in college that you don't see in Mayfield?

I was about to say that too. They are pretty comparable.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to say that too. They are pretty comparable.
From a college standpoint, Mayfield blows Watson out of the water. I might get crap for this but Clemson had a much, much, much, much, much better defense than Oklahoma and if Mayfield would've thrown as many interceptions as Watson did then Oklahoma might've been a fringe bowl team and not a national power the past 2 years.

Watson's consistency wasn't always there in college but his stepping up is indicative of how high his upside was in the NFL. The difference here is that Mayfield doesn't have Watson's athletic ability but he might have his arm.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a college standpoint, Mayfield blows Watson out of the water. I might get crap for this but Clemson had a much, much, much, much, much better defense than Oklahoma and if Mayfield would've thrown as many interceptions as Watson did then Oklahoma might've been a fringe bowl team and not a national power the past 2 years.

Watson's consistency wasn't always there in college but his stepping up is indicative of how high his upside was in the NFL. The difference here is that Mayfield doesn't have Watson's athletic ability but he might have his arm.

He has a better arm than watson and is more accurate. He's not as fast as Watson is on his feet, but he showed time and time again his ability to scramble and keep a play alive. He pulled his Houdini act several times against Ohio State and was able to finish off plays by hitting open receivers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be BS of course, but Cleveland.com this morning reporting Dorsey has told people that it is either Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield

Makes things interesting for my Giants who reportedly ONLY like Darnald

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be BS of course, but Cleveland.com this morning reporting Dorsey has told people that it is either Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield

Maybe that will keep you bastards away from Barkley so he can fall to 4.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be Barkley, but since it is the Browns they will the same mistake yet again and take the badboy Mayfield only to be shocked yet again when he flakes out.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Likely just BS. Some twitter guy leaked that "it's Darnold" the other day. Lots of misinformation going around. The team isn't letting anything real get out.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope so. From what I've heard, Denver's top 3 are Darnold, Mayfield, and Chubb. Last thing we need is a USC QB or a pass rusher. Mayfield will probably be gone by 5. I'm hoping Quenton Nelson or trade down.