• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Goes?????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox now have 7 starting pitchers........

Chris Sale............Just got him.....he's a keeper.
David Price..........Signed him last year to a huge contract.....he stays
Rick Porcello........Came through last year and won the Cy Young....he stays
Eduardo Rodriguez......Young extremely talented and started really coming on at the end of 2015....Keeper
Drew Pomeranz.......Drombowski deal. Didn't really settle in an perform steadily.....Maybe??
Steve Wright.........Knuckleballer who was an All Star starter and was leading the league in wins when he was injured. Great change of pace for the staff.......Keeper
Clay Bucholz.................Runs hot and cold. $13.5M a year starter. ..........Most likely to be in a new city come February.

If "I" had to deal one or two, I'd try to get rid of Pomeranz first. He's not a quality top line starter and his relief was very questionable for long stretch. Bucholz was shaky then became a solid starter at the end oif the year and was excellent in the playoffs. Much better than Porcello and Price.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucholz should go.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox now have 7 starting pitchers........

Chris Sale............Just got him.....he's a keeper.
David Price..........Signed him last year to a huge contract.....he stays
Rick Porcello........Came through last year and won the Cy Young....he stays
Eduardo Rodriguez......Young extremely talented and started really coming on at the end of 2015....Keeper
Drew Pomeranz.......Drombowski deal. Didn't really settle in an perform steadily.....Maybe??
Steve Wright.........Knuckleballer who was an All Star starter and was leading the league in wins when he was injured. Great change of pace for the staff.......Keeper
Clay Bucholz.................Runs hot and cold. $13.5M a year starter. ..........Most likely to be in a new city come February.

If "I" had to deal one or two, I'd try to get rid of Pomeranz first. He's not a quality top line starter and his relief was very questionable for long stretch. Bucholz was shaky then became a solid starter at the end oif the year and was excellent in the playoffs. Much better than Porcello and Price.

lol

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buchholz makes the most sense to stay below the tax threshold and maybe give some salary room to make an addition during the season.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buchholz makes the most sense to stay below the tax threshold and maybe give some salary room to make an addition during the season.
Do you want to give up Pomeranz? I'm not sure I do.